A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

$15.00? Your thinking way too small,

And on Jeannine too, from the sound of it (my emphasis).

The Koch boys and their slimy peers have been encouraging cynicism about government for decades, so as to weaken regulation and oversight of their slimy doings. Wouldn’t it be a surprising legacy of the Donald years if the American public became aware of these doings to a degree that led to actual investigation and prosecution of the slime-balls?

I’m not saying that the Donald years will have been worth it, exactly…but an increased emphasis on sticking it to the corrupt (judges and DAs and the rest) would provide some degree of solace for what we’ve endured.

Thinking back on that time, when Jeannine was trying to run for New York State Attorney General (back in the late 90’s I think)…….I can’t even remember if she got on the ballot or if she was overcome by scandal before then, but there was the stuff about the leaks from her office when she was Westchester DA - then that was overshadowed when a woman came forward claiming Jeannine’s then-husband fathered her child. Her husband said he’d never met the woman, but she got him to take a DNA test (through a court order, I think) and it proved he was the baby daddy. Typical Republican flood the zone bullshit.

That killed her political career and she did one of those small claim court shows until she disappeared and rematerialized some time later on Fox. And I don’t even remember if this happened before or after her husband went to jail for tax fraud.

What a lovely couple!

Gosh, there truly are no values like Republican values…

Not just values but family values.

Ooohh….I just remembered that, in true Trumpian fashion, Jeannine pulled the good old “I don’t know him that well” routine when the shit hit the fan with her husband, talking about how they were married in name only and led totally separate lives……:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We should follow Georgia’s lead and refuse them water while they wait to vote fawn.

Gambino Family values, for sure.

Poor, poor Tucker:

It would serve them right if he just left the network and went off to work with Alex Jones.

I can’t help but wonder what is in those communications that (if leaked) would cause his show to be destroyed.

Apparently, he was trying to hook-up with Putin.

It sounds like he’d been talking to someone who claimed he could get him an interview with Putin - that person was probably some sleazy Russian or Russia linked Eastern European operative. It wouldn’t surprise me if this was somehow connected to the sleaze-bags that work with Rudy and friends in their disinformation trafficking schemes.

It’s possible he got caught up in the legitimate surveillance of Russian linked criminals. I don’t even know if he’s denying it, he’s just claiming the info was misused. The NSA said he wasn’t a target, not that they never surveilled them.

I lost track of who we’ve been talking about, thought you meant Trump, and read Putin as Palin.

I will take a nap now.

I check out Trump’s pathetic blog on occasion, and when he’s not obsessing about election fraud he’s beating on disloyal Republicans. Trump loves punching down. He hits Mike Pence randomly every now and then, just because.

I guess Mitch McConnell’s Senate Leadership Fund is supporting, to some extent at least, a primary challenger to insane Trump toady Mo Brooks.

Trump was so mad he gave Mitch McConnell a new nickname! And it’s a good one ….Old Crow. I must say it’s a refreshing change from the turtle imagery.

It’s starting to look like Trump is going to destroy any 2022 or 2024 political candidate that doesn’t make “the election was stolen from Trump, and he must be restored to office now” the centerpiece of their campaign. I really hope this happens.

I fully endorse this idea.

Heck, some inspired Democrat in a red district should run on “Trump should get what he deserves”, while carefully avoiding what that means exactly, just to confuse Trumpist voters.

And then she or he should wink at the end of the ad.

I’ve got your candidate!

WINKER for Wisconsin

Send her your idea, and wait by your InBox for the job offer to be her campaign manager…

We’re a climate crisis or a financial crisis away from total right wing fascist rule.

https://www.karwansaraypublishers.com/schrijfsels/wp-content/uploads/wss/blogs/hqdefault.jpg