A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Laura Loomer, terrible little Trumpling, has acquired COVID. She publicly wished to get it so she could prove to everyone that food poisoning is worse. She is now asking for prayers. FAFO, my dear, FAFO.

She is welcome to all the prayers she wants, with all the medical efficacy they bring.

Jesus said to him, “Once again it is written: ‘You are not to put the Lord your God to the test.’” – Matthew 4:7

Updated punch line: God shakes his head. “What did you want from me? I sent you social distancing, masks and vaccines.”

• golf clap *

“I have not taken the COVID-19 vaccine, and I don’t plan on ever taking it because it is unsafe and ineffective. Today, I immediately started a treatment of Azithromyacin and Hydroxychloroquine. I’m also taking the OrthoMune dietary supplement.” She said she’s also received the Regeneron antibody treatment used by ex-President Donald Trump.”

Ineffective? Guess what is even more ineffective at stopping one from getting covid? Not getting the vaccine you stupid moron.

OK, so as I understand it, Regeneron is an actual treatment. So why do these fucks not have a problem with it?

Even the most batshit insane blind squirrel finds a nut on occasion.

Know what other treatment ex-president T got? A vaccine.

Especially since it was tested on fetal cell lines, since some of the objections to the vaccines are along those, uh, lines.

It’s also incredibly expensive, i.e. somebody is making out like a bandit from each treatment. What’s good for business is good for America

Anonymous has hacked the far right in an EPIK (pun intended) way:

The site hacked offered prayers, but no thoughts:

“You are in our prayers today. We are grateful for your support and prayer. When situations arise where individuals might not have honorable intentions, I pray for them,” Monster added. “I believe that what the enemy intends for evil, God invariably transforms into good.”
[…]
Analysis of the data by the Daily Dot revealed the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of those who registered web domains for a range of sites related to everything from the QAnon conspiracy theory to forums for supporters of former President Donald Trump.

The CEO of EPIK is named Robert Monster. You really cannot make this shit up, even the Onion is subtler than real life.

Quote from the dailydot article:

“Proactive steps” seem a little late after this leak, Mr. Monster.

Epik indeed!

Encryption, enshmiption!

I’ve read somewhere sometime (maybe about 15 years ago) that the future would be bright, because of their better comprehension of new tech the nerds would take over, aka the bright and enlightened people. I’ve always been skeptical, and the reality in the years since then taught us better, but this is an instance where the nerds (Anonymous this in this case) didn’t even had to make a great effort to steal that info and let the other side stand naked.

My cousin’s friend said it was swollen.

my bolding

Math is HARD!

So is she now going to intentionally get food poisoning so as to compare? Come on woman, do it for SCIENCE!

She undoubtedly has had food poisoning in the past – everyone has a misadventure once in a while. Did she ask for prayers from her friends then?

Someone should really put together actual ‘Darwin Award’ medals and send them to these idiots who would wear them proudly.

Oh, here we go The Darwin award