A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Bone spurs.

It’s going to bother me for days that I have never once, in a longish life, thought to ask this excellent question. (Thanks for addressing it!)

\

Yeah, this. If we all wait for the Orange Jumpsuit stage, champagne sales will stagnate. To keep the industry healthy we must celebrate both indictment, and conviction—we can’t wait for “imprisonment” because it’s so unlikely to happen.

I won’t eat it if Octavia Spencer made it.

Sorry, I don’t get it.

Joyous mobs dancing in the streets!

Yes, I remember the day Nixon resigned. I was in Berkeley. Massive street party. People celebrating on Telegraph Av. (the main street near campus). One guy was wearing an oversize papier-mâché Nixon mask. He paraded up the middle of the street (waving his hands in the V sign) and everybody fell in and made a conga line behind him. Fun times. It’s been a long time. We need this again.

Neurosyphilis gradually destroyed his mind; when he got his release he was basically a dead man walking, tho it took 8 years for Hades to finally claim him. IOW he was in no shape to run anything, not even the weekly bingo game.

A reference to the movie The Help. At the end she (well, her character) made a chocolate pie with a very special ingredient. I don’t want to spoil it for you or anyone who hasn’t seen it.

I made one once. If you want try it, I’d suggest you do a half sized one, soooo rich. And forget about the milk, it needs strong coffee.

Back to topic, I doubt he will live long enough to hear all of the charges. Its amazing that he hasn’t had a stroke or seven yet.

I think we all have to accept by this point that whatever his many, many, many flaws, Donald Trump was born with the constitution of a concrete elephant.

Another flaw, from my POV anyway.

:wink:

He certainly has a concrete elephant’s appreciation of the Constitution.

I don’t expect Donald to ever see the inside of a prison, much as I’d love to. But I will giggle uncontrollably when (and I do think it is WHEN, not IF) Eric, Don Jr and Jarvanka are fitted for orange jumpsuits.

That’s the aggravating thing. They’ll probably all get day passes to take their jumpsuits out to have them tailored.

Given Donny Two-scoops’ habit of throwing anyone under the bus to save his own ass, I suspect this is much more likely.

I’ll have to ponder whether it would be an adequate consolation prize. Thinking of him living in a single-wide in some trailer-park in Florida after his riches are stripped away from him helps.

Ivanka is clearly his favorite. I believe he’d accept his sons going to prison long before he stopped fighting on behalf of his favored daughter.

On the other hand, if he knows where she is at all times, this makes it easy for him to arrange conjugal visitation.

Let’s not do this, please.

:golf clap:

I agree.

I despise these people but can we keep abusive sexual dominance rhetoric out of the discussion? Thanks.

More on the Rudy front:

Sort of Trump adjacent, as he’s been a supporter. CNN “parted ways” with Rick Santorum today.