A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Cue screaming about “cancel culture” in three, two, one…

Without a doubt. Now, Rick Santorum can’t speak on television!!!— except on FoxNews, OANN, Fox Business, Newsmax, network news for CBS, NBC, ABC, and FOX, and very possibly MSNBC!

Hah, fuck this prick.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/former-trump-spokesman-must-pay-dollar42000-in-legal-fees-to-g-o-media-after-losing-defamation-suit/ar-AAKiRjR?li=BBnb7Kz

He won’t pay child support for a kid he fathered while cheating on his wife. What makes them think he going to pay this?

Bit of a Streisand effect going on here.

I had never heard of this guy or the allegations against him until you posted this link. Further I might have been able to accept that the story was just internet garbage, except that now there is a judge who “ruled that story had been accurately reported.” When will people learn.

He was Trump’s spokesthing in the 2016 campaign.

You mean the Mouth of Sour-on?

The Scottish government is being pressed to proceed with an investigation into where the money came from to buy Agent Orange’s two Scottish golf courses:

https://www.reuters.com/business/legal/exclusive-court-action-seeks-probe-trumps-scottish-golf-course-buys-2021-05-24/

Avaaz, a global human rights group, filed a petition in Scotland’s highest civil court seeking a judicial review of the government’s decision not to pursue an “unexplained wealth order” on Trump’s business. In February, Parliament voted 89-to-32 against the motion, which was brought by the minority Scottish Green Party would have sought details on the source of the money the Trump Organization used to buy the courses in 2006 and 2014.

Trump, after decades of buying properties with debt, spent more than $300 million in cash purchasing and developing the Scottish courses, neither of which has turned a profit.

The British government introduced unexplained wealth orders in 2018 to help authorities fight money laundering and target the illicit wealth of foreign officials. The orders do not trigger a criminal proceeding. But if the Trump Organization couldn’t satisfy the court that the money was clean, the government, in theory, could seize the properties.

That’s orange Sour-on.

The Trumpoltroons are having another meltdown over Rasmussen reporting a new high approval rating for the new grown-up President:

Has anyone commented on the grand jury being called for the Trump investigation yet? Tick, tock, motherfuckers.

The grand jury has all of the tax forms, too. I’m going to go out on a limb and predict about a dozen different fraud charges, with at least 6 people get named and indicted.

I like your math.

looks like tiffany and barron are the only ones in the safe zone. don, eric, and ivanka are all involved in the trump organization.

Works out well: Tiffany’s a lawyer, so since she won’t be in jail, she can defend the others. She should of course ask to be paid in advance.

But if the others all get clapped into prison won’t whatever’s left fall into her lap? I sense a conflict of interest.

Since when has that impeded them?

I was thinking of an indifferent defense.

You think that anything’s going to be left but debts and tears?

How would it fall into her lap? They’re not dead, and even if they were they have heirs.