A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

I’m going to go with “Hell, yes, he would, with bitter tears of betrayal in his tiny dead little eyes.”

While shaking his tiny little baby-sized fists in the air

I will admit that his inability to publicly melt down on Twitter about this also brings me some small, petty joy.

You’re in the right thread.

Take comfort in the fact that being ignored is a greater pain for Trump than any tantrum could ever be.

I, for one, don’t miss him a bit.

Yep… If he was still on Twitter, then his meltdown would be all over the news, which is exactly the kind of attention he craves. By not being able to respond publicly, it just adds insult to injury (or maybe the other way around…)

He does still manage to get his statements on twitter through his supporters sometimes. Granted that’s not the same as his meltdowns.

I don’t miss him at all either. I hope I live long enough to see at least one Trump face charges.

They’d change his nickname to “Flumpf.”

Indeed; the thought of it brings (a wholly-insincere) tear to my eye.

It might have been nice to read his sti stuff like In The Box over at that long critter Place.

So one could point and laugh as the poo flew the air but since it was on TV and not Real Life… no damage.

Aww, gee, shucks… “Don’t you think you’re being a bit hard on the Beaver?”

Unfortunately Biden and Harris get to do this:

(I mixed decades of tv shows/cartoon references to refer back to Rump.)

Uhh, you might need to press play from the beginning of that youtube bit.

< golf clap >

Well played.

“Ignorance is the softest pillow on which a man can rest his head”
― Michel de Montaigne

I felt the same way-- I was very happy when trump was booted from twitter, but part of me was like a heroin addict, going to his feed every time something came up in the news that I knew would piss him off-- “can’t wait to read the trump twitstorm about that!” And of course, the responses to his tweets, which were 90% vitriol and much of it very witty, was shamefully enjoyable. It was my major source of all the best anti-trump memes. I definitely had a bit of shadenfreude withdrawal after his twitter feed went away. This thread has been methadone for that.

Even the pro-trump responses to his tweets were a fascinating, though scary, window into the minds of trump supporters (or more likely, what Russian trolls wanted actual trump supporters to believe). I remember one pro-trump meme in particular that got posted a lot-- a stark, black & white photo of trump sitting down, glowering at the camera, with the caption “They’re not after me, they’re after you…I’m just in their way.” The mythic folk hero trump, tirelessly protecting The People against the eeeevil deep state :roll_eyes:

Obligatory Order of the Stick reference.

Flumphs do come in orange.

So many threads to place this one.

Proud Boys leader puts out a statement. My favorite bit? How he met real White Supremacists in prison… and failed their test.

Imgur

Imgur

Cite:

He calls himself a “political prisoner”. A political prisoner is imprisoned for their politics, hence the name. He committed a crime that would get anyone thrown in prison regardless of their politics.

I just hope he gets out of there. He doesn’t belong in a Florida prison. :frowning:

He should be put in Guantanamo with other terrorists.

MSN

I hope this guy pulls through. But…ya know…fuck him.

From the article [bolding mine]:

“Phil would like for his listeners to know that while he has never been an ‘anti-vaxer’ he regrets not being more vehemently ‘Pro-Vaccine’, and looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air, which we all hope will be soon,” the family said.

Kinda sorta hoping that’s a reference to supplemental oxygen and a ticket to the long-haulers’ convention.

Not that I wish the [ill] man ill or anything. Far from it, dontcha’ know.

He did not say this himself, because he couldn’t draw enough breath…