A Perfectly Reasonable Amount of Schadenfreude about Things Happening to Trump & His Enablers (Part 1)

Well, that’s the problem. I doubt Trump is going to fade away, (would that he were). His only means of financial solvency is predicated on being a constant dog-and-pony show in public view. I’m sure there are various media outlets that would love to capitalize on all the suckers who will tune in to whatever bullshit Trump wants to spew during the Biden administration. Plus, he’s a hopeless attention whore, addicted to the adulation he has been receiving in rallies.

Just think in terms of the fact that this is the first time in his 74 years that he’s ever had to face any consequences for his malignant stupidity, during which 74 years he’s left a trail of victims and their scattered bones all over the landscape. Or think in terms of a monkey at the controls of a bulldozer.

One can only hope that being out of the spotlight, his repetitive rantings will quickly grow old. “Yes, Donald, we all know the election was stolen from you. Now have this nice hot chocolate and nice warm blankie, and take this little blue pill”.

It’ll never happen, Trump’s base live in a permanent state of resentment and victim hood. Trump will start running for president in 2024 the day Biden is sworn in; hustling low information bigots is how he makes his money and it will help keep him out of jail because any attempt to prosecute him will look politically motivated to his movement.

Half of America is racist trash and Trump is their leader. The GOP will continue to pander to Trump and his base because it works.

Yeah, everyone knows it is all about West Timor for Chiropteran Studies.

Welp, the Guardian has an article about the possibility of a megabucks book and TV deal:

The Lyin’ Blondes could write the book for him (Og knows he wouldn’t be able to do it himself). I wonder if the people he owes money to will be able to get dibs on the cash first?

I can understand that some of his supporters like having an authoritarian alpha bully boy as leader. Some of them actively love Putin because he is perceived to be “tough”.

What I cannot understand is how these same Trump supporters are just fine with him being a whiney little titty-baby, who cries and cries about how “unfair” everything is, and how mean people are to him.

He is showing that he is a weak, little inconsequential man, who has the gravitas and maturity of a 4 year old toddler combined with a middle school teen who is not getting her way.

How on earth can those who desires a Strong Man Leader put up with this amount of pathetic crying and whining?

Yeah. Putin, ridiculous little garden gnome that he is, can still put on a damn fine tough guy act. Could you imagine Trump, shirtless on a horse? Do you want to?

He’ll be a star on Alex Jones, Hannity/Carlson (until Fox and the advertisers shut that off), OAN, and evangelical networks. 70 million dupes will tune in and suck up the con.

The best outcome is if the state court judge intones, “Bail denied due to ability and likelihood of defendant fleeing to countries with no extradition treaties. Defendant will turn-in any and all passports. Defendant will undergo a psychological evaluation. Defendant will wear a location device at all times.” I’d like to see the judge also order a suicide watch and gag order.

For normal folks living in reality, just keep saying, “Who?” when your crazy uncle brings him up. Who? Who? Who?

This very thing has long been my most vexing headscratcher.

The only thing I can figure is that the bubble these delusional fans live in has protected them from the avalanche of evidence that Donald is a whiny man-baby who is held in utter and complete contempt by 90% of the entire species.

The bubble permits them to believe that he’s a Strong Wise Respected Leader, who drives around on a Harley with his adoring wife riding pillion, while worldwide leaders bow to him in reverent deference.

Or some shit like that.

It’s certainly true that some horribly-large proportion of Americans are superstition-ridden, authoritarian-loving delusional idiots. But that’s always been true.

Before the last couple of decades, though, their damaged brains always had to work against the national consensus as expressed in the National News. But now there is no national news: instead, there is the right-wing bubble for them to retreat to, their delusions wholly unquestioned.

That is a bad thing.

Can it be an actual gag? Please?

Not I. Who am I to stand in the way of someone who wants to self-actualize their own destiny?

It worked so well with Epstein.

Elsewhere on this board, someone asked why Trump got more votes this time than he got in 2016 – or to be more specific, why ANY formerly non-Trump voter would flip to become a Trump voter. Perhaps this explains it.

I actually imagined it the other way around.

Trump’s attempts to work the refs are doing damage to Rupert Murdoch’s bottom line:

Sure, it may be because Trump plans to either own or invest in an alternate to Fox News. But it’s just so sad that his efforts may cost the Murdochs some of the profits they’ve been making out of dividing the nation and selling falsehoods!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/15/opinions/trump-election-war-fox-news-obeidallah/index.html

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned here, but Facebook has seen something of an exodus from conservatives who delusionally believe they are being singled out for censorship. They’re flocking to an app called Parler which is a safe haven for white supremacists.

Except!! Parler is also trying to steal their freedom! And right out the gate!

http://imgur.com/gallery/nLdpFlN

It’s so hhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddd!!!

Whaddayamean “password123” is not an acceptable password??!!11!

“What do you mean I have to use a special character? Muh daddy always said that I was a bit special in the head, so that should be good enough.”
"

A TV deal I can see, but a book deal? How many of Trump’s base read books?

Is a picture book?