A poll for Dopers who enjoy kissing men passionately (like with groping and tongue)

Clean shaven. Definately. Stubble is BAD.

Beard first. I adore facial hair on men.
Clean shaven next, I suppose.
Stubble is third. I can deal with it, but it does irritate.

At this point, though, it’s been so long since I got to do any serious smooching, I’d take just about anything male with a face attached.

My partner and I have always had at least 'staches, sometimes with goatees. The only thing I can’t stand is oral sex with stubble.

Clean-shaven
Moustache, close second (quite attractive when it looks good on the guy; I just love a man with a nice moustache)
Beard (as long as it’s tidy, not one of those Mountain Man beards)
Stubble, which can be kind of scruffy, a few days’ growth is all right

The four are actually very close. I don’t much mind whisker burns. I kind of like it. That said, there are some fellows with facial hair that doesn’t do them justice, and they should get rid of it.

Beard
Stubble
Clean shaven
in that order, but a mustache is almost manditory

Just about every man I’ve ever chosen to kiss passionately has had a moustache. My husband grew a goatee to go with his moustache to please me, but not every man needs a beard as much as they need a moustache. Clean shaven is good but rarely are men clean shaven upon awakening, a most excellent time for kisses and stubble results in an abraded Cyn.

beard/mustache/goatee
clean shaven
stubble

I like facial hair, and I can certainly wait patiently during the growing stage (sometimes accidents happen, LOL) but the thought of perpetual stubble is not attractive to me at all!

Stonebow has a goatee/mustache combo. I love the feel of the soft hair. Now, cheek stubble is tolerable, but I much prefer his cheeks to be clean-shaven.

Oh, and he’s never allowed to shave off his goatee/mustache. I doubt I’d recognize him with out it!

So,
Most preferred: Beard/Mustache with clean shaven cheeks
Tolerable: Beard/Mustache with stubble (like Cyn said, that’s almost unavoidable during mornin’ lovin’)
Punishable by Sexual Deprivation: Totally clean shaven
g
FB