A poll for Dopers who enjoy kissing men passionately (like with groping and tongue)

There scenario is that you’re doing some serious deep kissing with a guy. List your order of preference:

Clean Shaven
Stubble
Beard
Moustache

My husband is beard and mustache, and I like it.
Clean-shaven is next.
Stubble is EXTREMELY painful so don’t even go there.

Clean-shaven.

The other three options are so far down the list that I’m not even going to bother to rank them in order of preference.

Everything but stubble. Same goes for oral sex.

Clean-shaven.

I’ve never kissed a guy with more facial hair than a little stubble, so I don’t know about a beard or mustache, but stubble HURTS, so that’d be really far down on the list.

Clean-shaven

Beard/moustache

Stubble

Clean shaven, then stubble. Never dated anyone with a beard or mustache.

(straight guy checking in here)

I’ve pretty much been a clean-shaven guy, and oddly enough most of the times I’ve decided I wanted to grow some facial hair I’ve had a girlfriend. I was never actually able to get past the beginnings of the stubble phase, because the GF would complain that it was scratchy, it hurt, etc…(and not just from normal kissing, if you catch my drift. Apparantly, the insides of thighs are sensitive.)

They, of course, said they hated kissing men with beards. I usually then corrected them by saying they hated kissing men with stubble, and a beard is different, cause by the time it gets grown out, the hair is much softer. They then usually scoffed and stopped talking to me. Needless to say, for the sake of my sex life, I was always forced to shave within a weeks time (my facial hair grows slow, so I was nowhere NEAR beard status by a week.)

1. Clean shaven
  2. (A close second) Beard/mustache
  3. (A very very very distant third) Stubble

Stubble…ouch. My boyfriend has a beard (a rather scruffy one, and I wouldn’t mind seeing it go) but it is soft and fuzzy. I’d never kissed anybody with facial hair before, but I rather like the feel.

Beards are best! Soooo sexy!

Stubble is sexy, and looks good on lots of men. However, I don’t suit stubble rash at all, so I’d have to say clean shaven.

Clean Shaven
Stubble
Beard
Moustache

(I really dislike everything apart from clean shaven.)

Beard
Stubble
Stache
Clean Shaven

I also like goatees. Ok, kissing wise I guess they would be like beards. I just happen to really, really like goatees. For that manner, all facial hair is a turn on for me. I don’t even date or see men unless they have some kind of facial hair.

Oh, and Mockingbird, I happen to like the feel of stubble and oral sex. :smiley:

I know! I know! I’m just a big, sicko, perv, freak

I see once again I march to my own drummer:

Stubble
Mustache
Clean shaven
Beard

Another big sicko perv freak checking in, I guess.

Beard
Stubble
Clean-shaven
Goatee (with or without mustache)
Mustache

What can I say? I really dig the stubble for making-out purposes.

C’mon guys, that’s not exactly fair. Y’all have either razor-toughened faces or protective whiskerage generally, our fair tender skin freaks out! :stuck_out_tongue:

Clean-shaven
Stache-goat-beard 3 way tie
Stubble’s way down on the list, although I do sometimes appreciate morning-after stubble rash when it makes me look like the lost love child of Carly Simon and Steven Tyler. :slight_smile:

1. Clean shaven

2. Goatee (unless this is considered a beard, I’ve never kissed anyone with a proper beard)

3. Mustache

4. Stubble, I guess, but Suburban Plankton knows better than to approach me with stubble :wink:

for kissin’ (or other contact sports):

clean shaven
beard/mustache
stubble

But I’m really just guessing because I’ve never kissed anyone with more facial hair than just stubble. I think a beard would be better, but I don’t think I’d prefer it over clean shaven.

But, for looking at, the list goes:

stubble
clean shaven
beard
mustache

And I don’t want to hear any complaining about that double standard from the guys. Women deal with those kinds of inconsistencies all the time.

By the time we’ve reached groping and tongues facial hair is the last thing I’m thinking of. That said, my two long term SOs had beards.

Very close shave

far far off in the distance, so you can slightly see it, is a beard…

My husband grew a beard for a movie and kept it for 4 months-I felt like I was making out with the unabomber! :eek: