A President Bush Rant

[QUOTE=BobLibDem]
You could use Bush the Good, Bush the Bad
[/QUOTE]

George the Mediocre and George the Absolutely Awful would be more apt.

Comparison with King Ethelred the Unready would also be appropriate, especially since his nickname actually translates better as “evil counsel” instead of “ill-prepared.” There is also a certain likeness.

Bush the Wimp and Bush the Chimp.

(One can’t read his own lips and the other just can’t read.)

Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl?

[QUOTE=Frank]
Part of it’s personal. I got a different middle name from my dad specifically so I would not grow up being called Junior. It still happened, even though we have different nicknames for Francis. It grates; what can I say?
[/QUOTE]

Lighten up, Francis.
:smiley:

Nobody puts Francis in a corner.

[QUOTE=Count Blucher]
Bush the Wimp and Bush the Chimp.

(One can’t read his own lips and the other just can’t read.)
[/QUOTE]

My Bolding:

Not true he was reading about pet goats as the country needed a Decisive Leader. (A Decider if you will). Please look carefully at the picture with the little girl. Notice the way he is holding the book. This does weaken my argument.

Jim
*
Please note, I am not endorsing the website I linked to, they just happened to have the pictures I was looking for.*

[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Please look carefully at the picture with the little girl. Notice the way he is holding the book.
[/QUOTE]
At the risk of being whooshed, the image is faked.

[QUOTE=tdn]
When we think of the presidents before and after Clinton, we need to say little more than I’m So Sorry I and I’m So Sorry II.
[/QUOTE]
:smiley: That’s pretty good!

[QUOTE=Cervaise]
At the risk of being whooshed, the image is faked.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, well then I stand by what I said about his ability to read. He can.

Jim (Google was not my friend today)

[QUOTE=Mayo Speaks!]
Actually, Grover Cleveland is counted twice (22 and 24) because he served non-consecutive terms. Therefore, Junior is the 42nd president (in that he is the 42nd person to hold the office) and Senior is the 40th.
[/QUOTE]

Wrong. W is the 43rd President, but the 42nd man to hold the office. Grover Cleveland was the 22nd and 24th Presidents, but only the 22nd man to hold the office. Cleveland does in fact screw up the numbering.

Also, Bush Senior and Junior are merely shorthand; H.W. and W. were both well publicized during campaigns, so nobody thinks they have the exact same name.

[QUOTE=Liberal]
:smiley: That’s pretty good!
[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Captain Carrot]
Wrong. W is the 43rd President, but the 42nd man to hold the office. Grover Cleveland was the 22nd and 24th Presidents, but only the 22nd man to hold the office. Cleveland does in fact screw up the numbering.
<snip>
[/quote]

I know, but I think this convention is stupid. Also, I wanted to yank everyone’s chain a bit.

[QUOTE=Count Blucher]
Bush the Wimp and Bush the Chimp.
[/QUOTE]
Dumb and dumber.

Any truth to the rumor that when he retires from office, Bush the Younger is going to star in a TV action series called “George Walker, Texas Ranger”?

Yawk! Some of these threads need a ‘NSFE’ (Not Safe for Eating’) (yeah, it’s ungrammatical. I don’t care :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Thanks to

[QUOTE=jayjay]
Of course, that’s like being the cleanest pig in the mudpit, but hey…
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Taber]
Now with Karate chop action!
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RTFirefly]
Dumb and dumber
[/QUOTE]

I nearly inhaled my fettucine. Had to swig my dang wine to wash it down before I aspirated.