A serious question for Sam Stone on Factual Errors

Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!

Sam, what part of “refusing to comply with specific official requests to return classified documents is ALREADY qualitatively worse than the ‘careless idiocy’ of mishandling such documents in the first place” do you really still not understand?

He understands. Hey just enjoys playing troll.

Per prior S_S arguments, it isn’t that Trump isn’t ‘more’ wrong, but that since Biden/Liberals have done anything wrong, it’s 100% the same. Each and every argument starts with bad information / sources, then moves the goalposts, then focusing on a single fact that suddenly makes the rest of his ‘misunderstandings’ moot.

Personally, I don’t think he’s a troll, but he’s so focused on ‘winning’ that he ties his brain in pretzel knots to claim anything as a win. It’s still not a good look.

He’s Canada’s answer to Charlie Sheen? Does he also have “tiger blood”?

Beaver Blood

More like the critter on the $1

ISWYDT.

Yes, it’s a freaking complete sentence. Discourse.

Loonie Lymph?

Extensively quotes story about Musk’s tenure “so far” at Twitter, conveniently fails to notice that the story is from 7th Nov 2022.

And still just lashes out at everybody. He’s such a tool. A lying thin skinned tool just like the men he loves to defend.

The above is as good a takedown of Sam’s intellectual dishonesty as we’ve seen on this Board. In fact, the entire Durham thread… started by Sam, of course… is a testament to the complete and total intellectual and moral collapse of Sam’s beloved Right (and Sam himself!) as they both pivot from the post-war order to side with America’s historic enemies, against America herself.

Background: September 2021, Sam Stone starts this thread about the Durham investigation:

The Durham indictments prosecuting fake Trump 'collusion'

Nothing came of it. In fact, it was an ignominious end to the man’s career.

But just two days ago, the NY Times ran an expose showing that the Durham investigation was a complete political hit job, even to the point where the investigation found evidence of crimes committed by Trump and covered them up.

You can read this article via the gift link in this post by @ShadowFacts :

The Durham indictments prosecuting fake Trump 'collusion' - #471 by ShadowFacts

This is a Board dedicated to fighting ignorance - the way I describe it to my friends is that ‘you can say whatever, but if you’re asked, you had better back up your bullshit with some data or you will get your ass handed to you’. But Sam uses the SDMB to spread ignorance, to spread science denial, to literally open up an entire thread like the one above, get proven completely wrong, not by other Dopers, but by the entire Federal Judiciary … and, what, he gets to just slink away and start doing the same thing in other threads, spreading lies and disinformation?

This isn’t ATMB and maybe this post should be there, but for 20 years his entire MO has been to spread ignorance and, even worse, refuse to own up when he is factually wrong. Oh, I’m sure there’s a thread out there where he misidentified, like, an album some song was on or something and accepted the correction. Of course.

But the Durham thread? If you’re going to be that fucking wrong, Sam, then you need to buck 20 years of practice in the political/economic threads by manning up and admitting you made the wrong call. Because, no matter what you think, it’s this inability to even admit error which has destroyed your reputation around here, not your political views. Not even the wrongness. Just the refusal to admit when you’re wrong.

And when it came to Durham? Oooh, boy, were you ever so fucking wrong. As wrong as one could ever be.

I purposely stayed away from those threads because I knew, somehow knew, that the Trump administration would somehow come from behind and, while no longer a viable, existing entity, still make a complete hash out of Sam’s arguments.

Thank you Mike Pence! :smiley:

Argle bargle, the lefties here are so mean to me. You are always so mean to me, so it’s not my fault! HIVE MIND!

Don’t use the phrase “hive mind” here. @octopus has it trademarked.

But octopus is a bot, he can’t hold copyright.

:slight_smile:

Boctopus.

Thank you, @k9bfriender. The world owes you a favor.

That’s an insult to bots. GPT Chat writes much better and more logically.

Yes, but this is Boctopus, which is a failed 1997-era web crawler sent to look for references on bee hives that became semi-sentient, but still below Turing levels. Completely different technology.

Ah yes, back when the internet was a series of tubes you could surf… That would explain the choice of aquatic character.

~Max