A Warm Welcome For Our Newest Member Please

Yay Wildcat! Glad to have a new face around here. And hey, you can give us dirt on Zenster, so that’s even better.

Did somebody mention a band? Well, I can’t help with that, but I’ll play piano for ya! <Sits down and belts out rendition of “Mas Que Nada” on the keys>

And as for the chocolate rule, I don’t have over 500, but…er…I’m exempt. Yeah. I get chocolate too. I’m just that cool. Yeah. Ask anybody, really!

Welcome to the SDMB. My band will be right over, although fitting into a hospital room may be tough… Good luck with your hand.

-nut-

As a relative newbie meself (I’m 1/2 way to the box of chocolates :slight_smile: ), I welcome you to a way kewl board.

How’s the hand?? I hope all will be well and what ever problem existed before is now gone.

Sit back, relax and enjoy our community.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{CVWildcat}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Cheers!

Welcome aboard! Sorry about the hand, wildcat. My right hand <surgery in Aug,'99> aches in sympathy for you. I hope you heal quickly and are able to post as prodigiously as our buddy Zenster does.

So, is there room in the corner of your hospital room for a game of Naked Twister? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Hope you feel better soon!

{{{{{{cvwildcat7}}}}}}
PS: Don’t forget the truffles. Looking forward to your tribute. <said with tongue in cheek> :slight_smile:

Welcome. The boards are fun. As far as painkillers, I have some Tylenol 3. It’s tylenol laced with codine. It’s some STRONG stuff. Teehee!

hmmmm one wants dirt on Zen?
does he need a shower i.d help out there
i have to say thank you again ever so much for the get well wishes.
i’ve taken several generic percoset which has helped me to sleep
however a nice cozy person would do much better,
how do you make those cool colorful smileys ???:slight_smile:
carrie

Click here.

Welcome cvwildcat. Always glad to see another addition to the feline ranks on SDMB (well, cats do multiply quickly) :wink:

Hope your hand gets better soon, too.