Adieu from ChiefScott

:frowning: I’ll miss you, Chief! Come back when the girlfriend gets a clue!

By the frozen buttocks of St. ChiefScott…

It looks like you got a lot of people here who really care about you. I hope you make it back in here, even if it’s just to give us periodic updates on how you’re doing.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Wally’s mentor gone? Over a dispute with girlfriend? The (Wally’s words) Big guy?

I won’t miss you, sorry, (Yeah, I guess you can say I was jealous of you, or whatever you want) but wasn’t it you who posted this?

What happened to you?

His new woman whacked his dick off and stuffed it in his ear.

Oh, and have a mentioned that ChiefScott’s new woman blows? Yeah, a 1.95 per job.

I guess somebody put too many holes in his shoepolish…

Dump that losing broad, ChiefScott!
This may be the first example of her jealousy, but you can bet your ruddy red ass it wont be the last one.

With no humor in it, this sounds like a real disaster of a relationship, and if you don’t dump her now, you will regret it tomorrow.

Stay cool, buckaroo!

We have met the enemy, and He is Us.–Walt Kelly

You know what, Screw you guys! (Well, OK, only some of you guys, but you know what I mean.)

First, ChiefScott you are world-class and will be sorely missed if you don’t return

Second, what few here seem to understand is that it’s difficult to date someone who deploys to sea for months at a time. No personal contact plus watching the SO flirt equals jealousy. That’s life, and it doesn’t seem completely unreasonable to me.

Chief, I hope that once the DDE returns you’ll be able to work it out with Girlbysea so that you can post. Until then, I think you’re probably doing the right thing to ease her separation anxiety.

And if/when you do come back, I look forward to your flames to those who bashed your GF. :wink:

Best of luck either way.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

After all you and this MB have been through, you’re going to drop us like that? Fine, Chief! Leave then! Don’t come crawling back when it’s over with you two…

Come back soon, Scottie. And quit talking to that tramp from the Kiwi Corporation!

[muttering]He’ll be back. You’ll see. They always come back.*

Don’t keep us waiting long, CS!

I agree with manhattan…very well put!

Contestant #3

ditto to C No. 3 (never thought I’d type that.) If the Chief has found the love of his life, that’s way more important than we Dopers, hard as that may seem to imagine.

Con#3: where you get the idea that I’m a “free-love slut” is beyond me. Hell, I’m MARRIED and I haven’t had sex in over a year!

>^,^<
“Cluemobile? You’ve got a pickup…”
OpalCat’s site: http://opalcat.com
The Teeming Millions Homepage: fathom.org/teemingmillions

Errrrrrmmmm… OpalCat… no disrespect intended, but: huh ???
Aaaah, it’s probably none of my business anyway. The notion of someone being married, yet not to have sex for over a year just completely baffled (sp ?) me. Sorry if this offended you.

As to ChiefScott, not that I really knew the guy, but yeah, it sure seems like the lady’s got a grip on him :slight_smile:
Which, I suppose, is NOT a good thing in most situations. There’s plenty of fish… although I understand SHE’S in the sea as well :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

ChiefScott -

May the sea breeze help control your acne;
May Neptune protect Uranus;
May the brine dill your pickle; and
May the hole in your can be forever sealed.

::saaaaLUTE::

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

Don’t worry about it Opal.

Evidentally, I am having hot, sweaty sex with a married man and didn’t know it either.

Spanky and his sexual fantasies. . . .

>^,^<
KITTEN
Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.

Oh I could have sex if I wanted, but the idea is so incredibly unappealing right now, I can’t begin to describe it. Between having a small child, being overweight, my husband being overweight, and the medication that I’m on which tends to supress the libido… well, sex just isn’t on my plate lately. Hell I don’t even masturbate anymore.

>^,^<
“Cluemobile? You’ve got a pickup…”
OpalCat’s site: http://opalcat.com
The Teeming Millions Homepage: fathom.org/teemingmillions

Well Chief, I see elsewhere that you’re back! Or is that just a little backsliding?

Regards

Christ, now I don’t feel like having sex anymore.

Yes, I am back. Minus the flirting.
Girlbysea had no idea what SDMB was all about. I didn’t want to adversely affect my new relationship. She did not force me to “resign”. She’s perused this thread and has “gotten a clue.” I guess you showed her.

Chief’s back! Chief’s back!!
Hey, wait a minute! I don’t think he ever left. A ploy to attract sympathy. Hmmm…wonder if it would work for me.

Uh, Chief: can you lend me Girlbysea for a few days?