Adult Games

I know there are alot of Adult games out on the market now, but are there any personal twists to the general audience games that you have created. My favorite has to be Naked Twister.

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

But would you play it with a leper?

“What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?” – W.C. Fields

only if he brought his frog…oppsss sorry that would be leaper and that would be a whole other game!

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

well sounds like satan and Heatherlee could come up with an interesting variation of “Button Button Who’s Got the Button”

Magnificent to behold - Greatly to be praised.

And another thread spirals out of control.

I still have my edition of “Pass-out”, it’s board type drinking game. Certainly adult material.

“What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?” – W.C. Fields

Definately Drunk Jenga!

You take all the pieces and write a action on the bottom, usually take a drink, give a drink, give three, social etc. Create people usually include some embarassing activity kinda like truth or dare.

The realy adult version which is more fun is Dirty Jenga. Same as above, but combine the drinking with removing of clothes, and really embarassing activities. Lots of fun.

Maybe I’ll bring it to the Chicago get-together :D.

UncleBeer–

Bring that to the meeting. :wink:

Has anyone been to Spencer Gifts lately? They have various adult games there.

Family Feud on the Supernintendo.
Cuz I come from a dysfuctional family. Those answers are challenging cause they are for regular families.

I have been passing on a game I learned in college, it is called simply, DICE! It is a drinking game. Take a pair of dice and roll. If the shooter rolls a 5, 7, 11 you make someone take one drink. In the event of the doubles, say double 4s, you can make someone drink 4 times. 3 is a social, so everyone takes a drink! Snake-eyes and the shooter drinks 6 times! Boxcars means the shooter rolls a die, if you get a 1 or a 6, the shooter drinks 6 times. Any other number and the shooter makes anyone else drink the number on the die.

Not an adult game in a sexual sense, but still a lot of fun when the beer casues those inhibitions to drop. The last time we played, the women eventually played topless!

Snake-eyes! Damn!

“Quoth the Raven, ‘Nevermore.’”
E A Poe