African American Flag

Four eleven forty four

Thank you! I did try to google it, but not all spelled out like that. And the wiki article explained what a policy slip was.

From that website:

“The White Stripes warn African Americans to be constantly vigilant of forces that call for death of freedom and the surrender of rights guaranteed to all by the Constitution of the United States of America.”

How subtle.

Really? Every race has a flag, huh? I don’t remember seeing any beaner or honky flags lately(guess which races I am and win a flag). I thought flags were signs of nationalism, not race.

RandMcnally, I’ve done the same thing with old threads too. I’m reading along, and think “I’ll say [such and such]”, read a comment that says the exact same thing, then see the poster who said it was … me. :smack:

You realize you’re arguing with two long-dead racist songwriters, and not with Mhotep, right?

That’s funny- I never took their music for overtly political.

:smiley:

I was arguing more with the idea of it, not who said it. It’s just strange.

Not unusual though. Here’s the Irish American Flag, which my Mom used to hang on St. Pattys day.

…and here’s the Maori flag:

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/nz_mao.html

And the Australian Aboriginal flag.

A zombie post with a dead poster in it. That gave me a bit of the shivers.

That’s one ugly flag! :eek:

What’s wrong with just using the tricolour? :slight_smile:

(Or are there Irish Republicans over there who don’t recognise the twenty-six-county state?)