Ahem, Scylla? What about the Bees?

It’s July 2003. The sun is shining. The grass is turning that lovely shade of tan that it gets around here. Birds are pooping on my car. Somewhere, people are not raising corn for government subsidies. And Scylla HASN’T FINISHED THE BEE STORY (in Teemings) YET! Come on, it’s been a year! Not that I haven’t enjoyed the intervening stories but are we ever going to find out how this puppy ends?

Faithful reader,
H.

You aren’t phrasing your request quite right.

May I suggest this:

Gut Efenink Mr. Scylla. If you do not releafe ze Bee Story in Teeminkf immediately, I vill make you suffer. Pofibly wit ze Antonio Banderaf. You do not vant dat.

I was never very good at accents and those soft s’s would kill me. Maybe they did Scylla in too.

A little factoid for youse:

There are no bees in Canada.

You should tell these guys that:

http://www.honeycouncil.ca/pastpres.html

I don’t know who those guys are, but the way I spell Canada, there ain’t no bees in it.

Well, if you hold it up to a mirror there’s one…

Linkety link link for those who want to read part one. Still waiting (sorta) patiently for an answer Scylla. Will we ever hear the rest of the story?

Hobie:

Well the fact is that part II is sitting here on my harddrive and has been for about 4 months. In it we finally come face to face with Guisseppe the Corrupt Communist beekeeper, gain further tax credits by mandating higher quotas upon the worker bees, blatantly rip off animal farm and abandon Tommy Tutone puns for Frankie goes to Hollywood.

Sounds pretty good, doesnt’ it?

Well, you’d be wrong.

The fact is that it’s not even up to Fenris level quality.

It needs to be shitcanned and rewritten, and it will.

First off, I have to finish the Ewe’s Sluts special edition post, digitally remastered and complete for the fall season.

Therein we will find out whether the narrator actually gets to have sex, and epic battle battle between the old Gods over the sould of my wife, and perhaps even more importantly the secret origin and purpose of gay men, and the terrible responsibility they bear to uphold the cosmic continuum.

I’ll get around to it.

On the other hand, the next Teemings deadline is coming up and I’ve got squat done, so I may try to fix up part II and ship it out.

In other words, I have no idea what I’m doing.

I hope that helps.

Hey, at least you’re trying.

Sort of.