Alcohol: How many drinks to get you to your happy place?

as many have said, or at least implied, the question is to vague and to try to make it more specific would make it to long and wordy to bother with.

It depends on mood, time of day, who I’m with, what we or I am doing, what happened during the course of my day, energy level at the time of the drinking, when and what I last ate, and projected events for the remainder of the day until I go to bed, heck even day of the week plays a major part.

either 1-2 or none (2 is really pushing the limit). there is no refining or maintaining or whatever with additional drinks, I just get mean and evil or go to bed after the initial 1-2 drinks.

As Q and Fear said, generally at least 1 more than however many I’ve had. And then one more after that…

Three if within an hour.
No naked dancing, puking, or stuff like that, but I know I have to be careful with pronouncing words and driving’s a no-no for at least another hour.
Never been much of a drinker and I think I only get to three if I’m home.

None. Everything is just fine without a drink. I rarely have more than one, anyway.

That pretty much describes my reaction to alcohol as well. It can relieve stress a bit, but saying it makes me “happy” is a stretch. After my second drink, I generally just want to go find a book and curl up in a corner somewhere. Eventually, I just fall asleep. So I enjoy a single cold beer on a summer evening, or a glass of wine with dinner in the winter, but there’s no temptation to keep going after that.