All Four Forces of Physics United

LOL, there’s no way I could best the OP or our “Thought experiment” guy.

There may be money, movie money, in the fourth one on your list.

That seems a reasonable deal. We don’t bask; he goes elsewhere. Win Win.

Mostly I want to see the OP present a single equation that accurately describes an actual measurable interaction. At even the High School level of sophistication. No need to tackle falsifying QM if you haven’t yet falsified HS elementary dynamics.

He won’t, because he can’t. But it might be fun to see him try.

Plane on a treadmill.

George Jetson’s treadmill, maybe.

Email them to the physics department at your local university. Thanks

There already is. First hit on “tramp in lather”.

Our amazing OP is welcome to post his pearls on any public file sharing site that will take them. Then post the URL here. This board doesn’t host attachments or pictures as a matter of policy. Not for any of us.

Really. We can hardly wait to see this stuff.

To get a force, any force, you need a horse, of course.*

• Principle possibly now dated with the advent of the Tesla Model S and the jet airplane. Which, if the genius of the OP pans out, may all soon be obsolete anyway when we start being able to travel just by levitating ourselves into the fifth dimension (the “displaced space”, not the 60s pop-soul group).

Translation:

The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth. But is the truth, as Hitchcock observes, in the box? No there isn’t room, the ambiguity has put on weight. The point is taken, the elk is dead, the beast stops at Swindon, Chabrol stops at nothing, I’m having treatment and La Fontaine can get knotted.

I sure am glad we can’t post diagrams here …

As it happens, this is my very favorite Monty Python quote that a coworker and I used to toss back and forth every time someone started talking nonsense about a topic they clearly had no real knowledge of (and that happens quite often when dealing with certain government agencies). I am so pleased to be associated with it.

Stranger

I would rather bask in derogatory comments than waller in spoon fed ivy league egotistical education any day.

Yeah, you wouldn’t want to be educated stupid. How do you feel about cubic time?

This is at least a pretty coherent statement.

The term is “wallow”, which anyone a “spoon fed ivy league egotistical education” would know, as would a simpleton with a mere fork-fed land grant state university educated engineer such as myself. To “waller” refers to the stride style of piano playing popularized by Harlem jazz pianist Thomas Wright ‘Fats’ Waller.

The appropriate use of terminology aside, it still remains for you to demonstrate that all of the current physics of relativistic Einstein gravity is somehow flawed and your ‘hypothesis’ of wall-of-text mental canoodling somehow reworks physics into a testable theory that improves upon the current understanding of the universe. Please, show your work, and remember boys and girls, we’re on the honor system here. Take a test and pass the rest back, just like your IQ is normal.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I didn’t want you guys to think I was stuffy. You know, no fun. All brain, no penis.”

Stranger

I’m so glad to hear that, because I can offer more for your basking enjoyment just based on that one comment alone:

[ul]
[li]“Waller” is not a word, at least, not in any language that I speak. You might have meant “wallow”, but it’s hard to know as the entirety of the thing is essentially incomprehensible.[/li]
[li]“Spoon-fed” needs to be hyphenated because the two words together function as a compound adjective.[/li]
[li]“Ivy League” is conventionally capitalized because it functions as a proper name denoting a specific group of American universities.[/li]
[li]“Egotistical” may be acceptable in some circles, but the simpler “egotistic” is preferred and is the only form noted in some dictionaries.[/li][/ul]
Also, the statement in its entirely doesn’t actually mean anything, except maybe to say that education is bad, and the more you have of it, the badder it is, because then one is tempted to dismiss the sorts of observations cited in your original post, the one so tragically lacking in paragraph breaks.

Sorry, that’s all the derogatory stuff I have for now, but please waller in it to your heart’s content.

“Elsewhere” works for me…

You raise an excellent point, here, Stranger, and although I, too, took exception to the use of “waller” (I had not seen your post at the time) perhaps I have misjudged the perspicacity of the OP.

I was aware that “Waller” referred to two notable proper names, the one you mention, and also that of Edmund Waller, the 17th century royalist. I perhaps quite rashly assumed that the OP meant “wallow”, but it’s entirely possible that in the statement “I would rather bask in derogatory comments than waller in spoon fed ivy league egotistical education” he was subtly alluding either to his disdain for being swept up in Harlem style jazz piano of the kind hammered out in the Depression era by “Fats” Waller, or else was staking out an anti-royalist position in the matter of Edmund Waller, who after all was arrested in a plot to seize London for Charles I, and avoided the death penalty only by betraying his colleagues and paying lavish bribes. I can see the OP’s point.

The problem with your theory is that you’re ignoring the fact that in 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. Consequently, earth has 4 corner simultaneous 4-day time cube within single rotation. If you would acknowledge simple existing math proof that 4 harmonic corner days rotate simultaneously around squared equator and cubed Earth, proving 4 Days, Not 1Day,1Self,1Earth or 1God that exists only as anti-side.