All Four Forces of Physics United

Waller in the south means pigs rolling in mud. my dad is from Oklahoma, I have some redneck running through my veins. Why focus on petty language barriers.

It is still spelled “wallow” regardless of how rednecky you pronounce it. If your language use is a barrier then you can’t communicate your ideas effectively. Then how can you convince anyone of your new physics?

Education - good, blinded by ego from education - bad

Oh, that wasn’t the focus. It was just an amusing aside that paralleled your expressed disdain at “spoon fed ivy league egotistical education”. The main point still stands, to wit that you’ve neither demonstrated a gap in the predictive accuracy of Einstein relativity nor a way that your speculation would somehow bridge this crevice of gravitation theory. And mind you, any physicist educated in the modern theory of gravitation will admit that we don’t really understand what spacetime is and why gravity occurs other than as an aspect of the geometry of spacetime described by the Riemann tensor, but your “explanation” does not advance our understanding or description in any meaningful way, and introduces arguments that are demonstrably false.

Stranger

I’ve been thinking about star fields at the edge of the event horizon of a black hole, and what would happen to light as it enters the displaced space. The wave of light would have to expand rapidly into the relative space.

I thought the problem with Einstein’s theory was that it did not work at the quantum level.

You seem to have all sorts of things running through your veins.

And your quote-theory-unquote does?

Stranger

You know, when I saw “waller” I thought that there was someone named Fitzwaller or nicknamed “Fitz” Waller, possibly an author, possibly the author of The Bridges of Madison County. But Googling for Fitz Waller came up only with somebody named Fitzwalter, who was associated with the Magna Carta. SoaT’s mention of “Fats” Waller cleared up where I had heard that phrase. But you mention on the two Wallers made me head to Google again, and yes, The Bridges of Madison County was written by a Waller–Robert James Waller. Not sure if he was spoon-fed ivy leaves or whatever, though.

Hey, don’t be ableist! “Redneck running through my veins” is a rare but documented subset of delusional parasitosis!

Actually, a Waller can also be a fish Europäischer Wels – Wikipedia (depending on the language - from small whale), which lives in stale water so maybe that was the refence?

[quote=“wolfpup, post:57, topic:784289”]

[li]“Waller” is not a word, at least, not in any language that I speak. You might have meant “wallow”, but it’s hard to know as the entirety of the thing is essentially incomprehensible.[/li][/QUOTE]

To add to the already impressive compendium of (proper) uses of waller, the Science Fiction author David Weber employs the term to describe his Superdreadnought warships, or “ships of the wall.”

Which are about as logical as anything the OP has contributed…and at least they conform to the current laws of physics for the most part.

Enough of the petty insults.

I’ve asked the man to provide a formula that describes or predicts something, anything. Physics is math, not arm-waving. If one can’t calculate, one is just guessing. I’ve also asked him to post his stuff for reasoned analysis.

So far I’ve had no response to these requests for substance. We shall see.

The modern version of Fermat’s quote:

Over at Science Forums, he says:

and

So now let’s get back to the petty insults.

The problem with Einstein’s theory is that it causes inflationary pressure on college tuition … because the more you spend to send your kids to Princeton, the more impressed the relatives are, in general …

You’ve certainly come to the right spot.

Regards,
Shodan

If we ever get a unified theory, I believe that it will come to someone in a dream. But if that dream happens to a non-scientist, who can’t wake up and translate that dream into mathematics, the results are likely to be abstract art at best and gibberish at worst. If Romeo and Juliet had been delivered into the dreams of an illiterate bricklayer, what might we make of the wall he then built?

The good news is that I have discovered three words in the OP’s thesis such that, if each is replaced with a certain other word (of coincidentally the same number of letters as the one it replaces), you end up with a complete, demonstrable unified field theory. So there’s that.

How does one determine whether somebody is simply educated versus blinded by ego from education? Is it whether they believe you’re on to something or not?

I think you’ll find that many, if not most, decent scientists are more than willing and likely excited to hear about a new and exciting hypothesis. However, they generally expect some kind of decent and rational explanation. When you can provide that maybe you’ll be better received.

They know how to do math. If they can do math to show why your hypothesis is not even wrong, they’re obviously an egghead who is out to discredit your super-genius ideas.