[QUOTE=duffer]
I proudly stand in the camp of Bush supporters, realizing that nobody can destroy this country in 8 years and legacies take longer than 20 years to play out.
[/quote]
Then you are proud to be scum.
[QUOTE=duffer]
As far as the two men personally, I’d trust Bush to watch the kids while carousing with Clinton rather than the other way around. It’s my opinion of character of the people, not how they do their jobs.
[/quote]
Foolish. Bush is rather more likely to decide to assault or kill your children for some crazy reason than Clinton.
[QUOTE=duffer]
Sometimes the anger of any change needs to be reflected on before making concrete ascertaitions of the changes.
[/quote]
Not now. No amount of good can make up for the harm he’s caused, not that I think that good will come of anything he’s done.
[QUOTE=duffer]
In all honesty, and let me be clear.
If this is your honest opinion, I stand proud to be everything you are not.
[/QUOTE]
Oh ? Not a good idea, since I’m not a murderer, not a child molestor, not on fire, not a drug addict, not impaled on a stick, not a Neo-Nazi, not a cannibal; in fact, being my exact opposite isn’t a good idea at all.
As far as your support of Bush goes, he is reponsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of Iraqis, he’s caused other forms of harm to still more. He’s screwed up this country in innumerable ways as well. Anyone who would vote for him is either scum or a fool; either way, you share in his blood guilt.
I’m just pleased to see that begbert2 is diverse. He’s a fucking moron on a variety of topics. You go boy!
Far, far away, if possible.
As to John Mace, he’s certainly capable of thoughtful and rational discussion. IMHO, his problem is that he’s never found a position he didn’t want to oppose. Why else would someone be a libertarian?
“Wouldn’t give Bush an ounce of credit”? Boy, Sam, I sure wish your skepticism about the trustworthiness of the current administration had kicked in somewhatearlier :
That was then, this is now. GeeDubCo has learned many valuable, important lessons. I’m sure The Leader deeply regrets being stampeded into the Iraq Debacle by hysterical, cringing Democrats, begging for protection from Saddam.
[QUOTE=elucidator]
… hysterical, cringing Democrats, begging for protection from Saddam.
[/QUOTE]
And now those longhairs at the U fuckin’ N are saying there’s more torture in Iraq under us than under Saddam? Pinkos!