all user account @ hotmail

If you want to send messages or see what others have sent this hotmail account, the address is (account name deleted)@hotmail.com
the password is “password”. This is just a little experiment, e-mail whatever you want to or from it.
[Edited by Eutychus55 on 03-28-2001 at 06:57 PM]

I’m not so sure this is a good idea. You do know, that as the originator/owner of that account, you may be held personally liable for anything that is sent from it, don’t you? Let me quote just this small portion of their “Terms of Use:”

You sure you wanna do this? If you reconsider (I strongly suggest it) and want your post removed, please e-mail any of the MPSIMS moderators or one of the administrators and we’ll take care of it for you.

I don’t have to worry about it. I am not the one who started the address. it was a forward to me.

All righty then.

What is the purpose of this little experiment?

I’m not normally one to advocate censorship, but I think it might not be a bad thing if this thread went away, or at least, the actual email address in the OP be deleted. I can see no good, and only harm (for whoever owns the account) coming of it. I know that if I owned that account, I would n’t want people passing the password around the internet. What do you say, UncleBeer

Zev Steinhardt

I’ve deleted the address. I’m not sure what this is really all about, but just the idea of it makes me real uncomfortable.