All you Algebra People! I need Help!

I believe it was the ‘begging’ post after less than 10 minutes that created the impression that this was a last-minute type of thing, not the date. Considering you are aware it was a Saturday night, perhaps you might realize that a lot of people go out and do things on Saturday night rather then waiting at the computer to answer questions. Even people who know Algebra.

Incidentally, this board is available all over the world, and in some countries Saturday night in the US is Sunday morning. Also, I’m sure that there exists a place (or more than one place) where people attend class on Sunday for one reason or another.

That’s another thing you did wrong. You did not lurk or read the FAQs before posting.

“The secret of life is, there ain’t no secret, and you don’t get your money back.”

Ok, I’m sorry guys.
I apologize for being an abnoxious newbie. I want to personally apologize to you John. Sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. I’ll disappear for a few months. Read up on the FAQ a little :).

I really am sorry for everything I have caused.

Thank you for all your comments.

I’m sorry WallyM7 too.

I’m sorry about being a troll.

Shpaiers

Dear Shpaiers,

Very well done - you just earned 20 new maturity points in my book.

You seem like an intelligent young person who just got off on the wrong foot. We would love to have you hang around and contribute to the board (at least I would - better not speak for anyone else around here!)

You can set your preferences at the top of a forum to show different numbers of topics - you might want to spend some time browsing through the current and older topics to get a feel for the board - most newcomers seem to lurk for quite a while before posting anything.

Hang around and become one of the Teeming Millions! Its more fun than playing catch with hand grenades!

I have as much authority as the Pope; I just don’t have as many people who believe it! - George Carlin

grin

This guy is a great example. Shapiers, you’re making the right decision, and I’m sure you’ll fit in great here at the Board. Have fun, and enjoy the place.

If only Palidors had been this reasonable…