Amazon wanting me to answer customers questions

Whining ok thanks

I have answered a few of these when I had the knowledge. At first I felt like you. Amazon has a program called “Mechanical turk” where they pay people miniscule amounts of money to answer data validation questions that are really easy for humans to know but difficult for their AI to figure out.
I realized though that I might help out a person like myself so I did the few questions that I knew.
By the way Google sometimes does the same type of things asking me about a restaurant I have visited lately. They are really simple questions like "does this place serve to go? Or does this place have live music etc. I think I turned that one off but it was OK to me to answer the occasional question if it ended up helping other people out.

I’ve been to a place where it is great big steaks, that you pick out and then cook yourself. That was 45 years ago. So, nothing new.

Well, yeah, the first time I went to a Korean BBQ restaurant, it was at least 40 years ago in Korea town near DTLA. But it wasn’t a trendy thing for them. It was traditional.