American Idol Quarterfinal II: Feb. 11

First, I’ll start off by saying that I did not like a single song that was played. As far as who I thought was best? Again, it’s tough for me to judge when I don’t, at all, like the song. Today, at least, I thought they all had decent voices. If I had to vote, I’d vote for Clay.

I think Rueben and Clay will get through but I would not be at all disappointed if Hadas gets through. Yum!

I would have loved it if Simon would have flat out told kimberly that he’s the one that’s going to sign her and that she’d be well advised to shut the eff up if she knows what’s good for her. I, too, am sick of people talking back to Simon. I know he’s a little harsh at times, but he knows his stuff.

When I tuned in and watched Clay I just went wow. The last quarter final didn’t show off much talent and I expected the same this week but then Clay came on and I saw a glimmer of hope that some of these people were really good.

I didn’t think Rueben was as great as the judges made him out to be, but his voice was clean and expressive and he was better then the others.

So I think Rueben and Clay will make the finals.