Ammo shortages, message from Federal CEO. Dec. 2020

Stumbled over this back in December and saved it to my favorites and just stumbled over it again so I thought I’d share.

so, any hint about what he says or why I would be interested in watching it?

If the supplied info doesn’t pique your interest…it’s not for you.

= )

tl;dr

They are making it as fast as they can, the demand is too great.

I didn’t watch the whole thing, but he seems to be arguing against conspiracy theorist types who seem to think they’re secretly reducing production of ammo. But, in fact, the problem is that people are buying up more of it.

So it sounds like the toilet paper situation.

Moderator Note

Uh, what supplied info? All you posted was a link that you thought you would share. If Discourse didn’t provide a preview, none of us would even know what this was about.

Please do not post content-free links. Say what the video is about and why you think it is interesting or what about the video you wish to discuss.

Discourse does provide a preview, if you are not interested don’t watch. People that shoot have noticed a shortage. The linked video provides an explanation from the president of a major ammo manufacturer. Accept his explanation or don’t. The content is right there.

You have been here long enough to know not to argue with moderator instructions in-thread. If you wish to discuss the rules, do so in ATMB. Here you will not. To reiterate, do not start threads by posting links without adding explanation as to the point of the thread.

As this thread appears to serve no purpose and you chose not to explain what it was, it’s closed.

RickJay