An Amazon quandary: do I click the button?

If you want the background for this, read this thread about the “Quantum Sleeper”, a rather expensive disaster-waiting-to-happen.

If you want the short of it, a little down the page astro posted this link to Amazon’s listing for Depend Disposable Protective Underwear (y’know, adult diapers). It made sense in the context of the thread, and now I know how much adult diapers cost at Amazon.

Being the observant sort, I noticed the “Order it used” button on the right-hand side. It’s a page template–all of Amazon’s listings have that button. It’s just, well, mildly disconcerting here. I’m thinking Amazon probably didn’t intend to get into the business of catering to scat fetishists, but there it is.

Now I’m trying to decide whether I should click on that button. On the one hand, I’ve always wanted a note from Amazon’s customer service that opens “Dear degenerate slimeball pervert”, and I’m dying to know what they’d recommend me.

On the other hand, there’s always that off chance, no matter how small, that they really would try to find a seller. And that entails a risk that they might actually find one and place that person in contact with me. I trust you understand why this is something I’d rather avoid.

So I’m not sure what to do here. I’m pretty strongly leaning towards not clicking the button, but curiosity sure is a powerful motivator.

Oh, what the hell.

click

AAAAAAH!!! AAAAAH!!! MY EYES!!! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!
No, really, you get this page. Highlights:

So it won’t be “Dear degenerate slimeball pervert” but “Hey, Ultrafilter, your shipment of used diapers is in!”

So, you can get “Stanky” or “Not-So-Stanky.” Whatever floats your boat.

“I’m not paying too much for these used diapers!”

Fortunately for Ultrafilter, he can afford to wait until those used Depends go on sale, but there are others of us who can’t afford the real cost and certainly can’t wait. I hope the state of Illinois finished their investigations into buying health care items from Canada and soon.
Uh-oh, too late. :eek:

Canada…America’s drug pusher!

More like stool pusher, given the topic…

If used diapers isn’t your thing, how about some of these?

One of these perhaps?

By the way, classic comic find ultrafilter.

Next on Fox,. when Webpage Templates Go Bad!