An Apology to Turpentine

Turpentine: I have to admit that I had something of a bad week when I posted my Hispanic/Indian woman thread. Your OP to that one didn’t come at the best time. I, indeed, am equally at fault for changing my sig line and perpetuating what should have been something to overlook. (You should probably know that I felt bad, too. I didn’t mean for the thread to offend anyone, and I felt kind of bad that it did offend you.)

In the interest of good spirits, a genuine desire to know that things are cool, and a want to know that you’ll feel better now, consider this a FORMAL APOLOGY. I can be an over-reactive dick sometimes. I thought to make this a completely new thread, rather than to add it to my other one, because I want you to know that I truly mean you no personal pain, and feel miserable that I was the cause of some. The sig line will be changed as soon as I finish writing this. And one more thing: I feel kind of lousy about myself a lot too. In fact, half of the women I was thinking about when I started that thread wouldn’t go anywhere near me–I have what is politely called “too much emotional baggage.”

I feel like the jerk you said I was, but hopefully you can forgive a jerk in atonement? Hell, I’d hug you right now, but the monitor would get all squished and whatnot. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t kidding about the sig line. :slight_smile:

Seems that when you change your sig line, EVERY sig line you’ve posted changes with it. Cool. :slight_smile:

Good for you, Gambit–I will say that I found your OP in that other thread a bit over the top, though I wasn’t quite as offended by it as Turp was. And having met the lovely Miss Turpentine in person, I can say that she is well worth getting to know. So I’ll bump your thread for you in hopes that she’ll see it.

Eeep!

yeah, we’re cool. :stuck_out_tongue: God knows I’ve pissed off a good number of people during my stay here.

I was reading the back of my Life cereal box a few minutes ago- it says
"Remember-

Life comes in two flavours, regular and cinnamoun"

I found profound inspiration by the words on this cereal box, but maybe I am overreacting.

I don’t know why I said that. Who the hell buys Regular Life Cereal anyway?

You are too cool.

Nice ta meetcha, ////Gambit\\.

Here is a link to that original thread.

It looks like an interesting thread so I will probably post there also.

----:)/ x o x o x
----///\\