And a Crappy New Year! (January Mini-Rants)

Just got dumped by a woman I was trying (hard) to woo, dumped because I’m not an abusive psychotic.

Yes, you read that right. ‘I like men I can fix’, I was told.

Last two men:

1. A man she married, who she cared for
    few years until he died. During his funeral, she met the 3 ex wives and 7 children she did not know about, and learned about his 7 year stint in jail for manslaughter while his father was giving a eulogy.

2. Before that was a 6-year relationship with a man who started as an alcoholic, switched to heroin after three years (‘this was better because he was much calmer’), he then attacked her with one of his needles, causing necrotic skin to occur all over her midsection (requiring surgery and grafts). She GOES BACK to him, only to find a few months later that he is making a credible offer to sell her to the Mexican cartel to settle his (and hers, I can only assume) heroin debt. That’s when she left him. (This was before she met Lying Hubby.)

Anyway, those two guys won the keys to her heart.

Been dating her for a few months, really amazing person in many ways (she’s the one I wrote that love letter/book review/short story for in one of the book review threads), but I forced the issue as to why the relationship wasn’t progressing. And, apparently to her, I don’t rate because I’m not a lying drunkard who is attacking her with necrotizing needles.

Because those men needed ‘fixing’. And I don’t.

And that just fucking sucks.