And you thought the Tellitubbies were scary...

I have an original Dave Sim signed copy of a Cerebus comic. Would I get anything if I auctioned it on eBay?

I looked at a couple of shows over the xmas break on BBC.

The most wierd ass shit I have ever seen. If I had of been tripping looking at them I would be in a home for the insane now. Makes the Tellytubbies look very normal indeed.

FUBAR

And not share Boohbah? We wouldn’t dream of it! :smiley:

{{{cringe}}} I first saw these in yesterday’s TV Guide. My reaction, as Papa Zappa could confirm, is that if the Teletubbies looked like something I’d see if I took acid, then these new monstrosities looked like something the Teletubbies would see while tripping on acid.

I recall a Ragdoll production from about 6 years ago, involving some really scary puppet/dolls with mouths that didn’t quite move. Wrong. Just plain wrong {shudder}

Thankfully, Moon Unit and Dweezil are now old enough to have outgrown that sort of show. They’re into Ed, Edd ‘n’ Eddy. You know a show is bad when EE&E is an improvement upon it!

This site was on Weird Earl’s a couple of months ago. I thought it was just some bizarre and inexplicable site someone had found so I emailed the link to all my friends. Oh the shame.

BTW Pob used to freak me out too and it was really gross the way he used to spit all over the inside of your television screen :eek:

All I can think of is the ‘Love Ducks’ from the intelligent PBS kids cartoon Arthur. Even these are scarier though.

Don’t feel too sick. I actually like the site–the flash game is perfect for little ones. I knew as soon as I saw it that it was just Paidhi Boy’s speed. I’ve seen a number of little-kid oriented flash games, but they’re often not very well done, or very well thought out. I think this one is great.

Oh, and with the reception we get here, I might as well be blocking PBS. But really, I like things like Arthur, and Teletubbies really isn’t all that bad. No, really, it’s not. Barney really grates on me, though, and JayJay the Jet Plane is pretty darn creepy. Don’t get me started on Dragon Tales…

Okay, I admit it. I watch too much kids TV.