Angriest Song

I’m not sure if bitterness counts here, but for The Stones, I can’t look any further than Dead Flowers.

Fuck Tha Police by NWA

Theives and Liars and Burning Inside by Ministry

Vengeance by New Model Army makes me want to punch penguins and kick kittens. RAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH. And that’s before I’ve even listened to it. And the ragga rap in Genaside II by Narra Mine sends me primal.

“Play with Fire” by the Stones, although some might argue it’s more menacing than angry.

“I’m So Angry” by Alice Cooper is pretty angry.
I was going to nominate “I Hate” by Overkill, but I was beaten to it, However, I would also include their song “F— You”

Steppenwolf seems pretty angry in songs like ‘From Here to There Eventually’ and ‘the pusher’

**Sam Hall **-- not sure who wrote it originally, it may be traditional, but Johnny Cash did a version of it on his “The Man Comes Around” CD.

“I’ll see you all in Hell, damn your eyes!”

As I recall, Paint It Black was written after the death of Jagger’s beloved aunt who helped raise him. My memory could be fuzzy, though.

I always thought Stevie Wonders “You Haven’t Done Nothing” was pretty angry, but reading through the lyrics here, Stevie Wonder - You Haven't Done Nothing Lyrics | AZLyrics.com, it’s pretty mild compared to some of today’s rap.

P.S. I didn’t know the Jackson 5 did the "doo doo wop"s.

Some good suggestions re: Ice Cube, NWA, Public Enemy, etc. Any fans might want to check out a rapper by the name of Paris, less well-known but a notch up the angry scale. In particular for angry songs, check out The Devil Made Me, The Hate That Hate Made, Sleeping With The Enemy, and Bush Killa.

Clutch’s Binge and Purge kinda makes me want to fight people.

I’ve never been in a fight, but I’m pretty sure if I were, and this song was playing in the background, I’d be invincible.

Fuck Compton!

Cop Killer

“Song for the Dumped” by Ben Folds Five isn’t on the level of some of the others in this thread, but it’s a nice angry little song.

You stole mine. I’m slower than you are, evidently.

On second thought, Primus - My Name is Mud.

Fucking hostile - Pantera

Ice Cube - Wicked

I know it gets played as a parody a lot, but Great Idea For A Song seems pretty angry to me:

Many/most Rage Against the Machine, Pantera, Godsmack, and Nine Inch Nails songs.

Disposable Teens - Marilyn Manson

Anti Nowhere League - So What

Linkin Park - One Step Closer “Shut up when I’m talking to you!”

Misfits - Attitude (and I’d probably add “Last Caress”)

Kid Rock - Fuck Off I know Kid Rock is semi-lame, but this song really gets me stirred up. And the Eminem part at the end is actually pretty good.

Godsmack - I Fucking Hate You Straight and to the point

“Somebody Put Something In My Drink” by the Ramones is a good hostile raving drunk song.

If there’s such a thing as an angry instrumental, I’d pick “Shit Sandwich” by Satan’s Pilgrims.

Bloodhound Gang - “I Hope You Die” for sophomoric images