Anime depictions of the Tomahawk cruise missile?

Like it says in the title…can anyone happen to point me out any examples of the Tomahawk cruise missile (the ol’ BGM-109—changing that first letter for a couple of variants) used in Japanese anime works?

It is not, as it happens, “for a book,” but it IS for an art project.

Just off the top of my head (and just from reading synopses and seeing a trailer, once), “Zipang” has a couple, albeit in a slightly inaccurate appearance (being launched from a JMSDF warship, Japan not possessing the weapon at that time).

I’d kind of be surprised if none of the Evangelion works ever showed any being launched in a massive, largely ineffectual salvo, but there’s nothing that I can remember. And I even caught the two-second long-distance shot of an Mi-32 in one of the movies. (“Plot? Characterization? Bah!”)

So, can anyone weigh in before I, uh…I was gonna make some David Gilmour reference, but I’m too wrung out to try to be funny.

I did a quick search of TV tropes with “Tomahawk missile anime” and found only this, a manga

There was a better video showing this but here’s the one I found - from 02:00 - All Ramiel Scenes — EVANGELION:1.11 YOU ARE (NOT) ALONE. - YouTube