[QUOTE=It’s Not Rocket Surgery!]
Thanks for all your replies. Good stuff there! I’ll let you know how it shakes out.
-Steve-
[/QUOTE]
Thinking back to an experience of mine with someone who wouldn’t take no for an answer it could be that your’e in for a long haul.
An insurance man sitting next to me at a bar one night turned to me and said,
"Dave, I’d like to talk to you about insurance some time.
Me, “I’m not interested in insurance. I’ve got enough insurance.”
Him, “No you haven’t.”
Me, “How much have I got?”
Him, “I don’t know but it probably isn’t enough. I really would like to talk to you about it.”
At the time Thursday night was my wifes’s night out and I stayed home to take care of two small children. Since I had that night free I told him to come on over then.
He showed up, went through his spiel and when he was finished I told him I needed to talk it over with my wife. I never called him back.
A month or so later I again saw him at the same bar.
Him, “Dave, I haven’t heard back from you about insurance.”
Me, “That’s right. I have no intention of buying any insurance.”
Him, “Then why did you have me come over?”
Me, “Because you wouldn’t take no for an answer. I told you when this began that I don’t want any insurance. I don’t need any insurance. I’ve got enough insurance.”
Him, “No you haven’t.”