Another "Thai Girl Done Me Wrong" Tale of Woe

Oh, let’s just say I did have my day when I was much younger but that I’m very happily settled down now. Hanging out in the bars as a non-punter is nothing big. Some bars pressure you to take a girl, some don’t. The girls in my regular bars know its not worth it these days to try to hit me up, so that makes for a very relaxed time. I drink with a small cadre of long-term friends, some of whom indulge, some don’t, so it’s not unusual to have some of the girls drinking with us, and a lot of them are very nice ladies. It’s no surprise they can charm their way into some guys’ lives. Very often when a newbie goes into a bar but is determined not to partake, the girls will give up after a short while.

Well, it seems you don’t even have to come to Thailand to get ripped off by a local sweetie. You can have it done from the comfort of your own home, as these five Swedish gentlemen discovered. They each one sent the same Thai cutie they met over the Internet 13,000 kronor (US$1800) – not total, but each – for a ticket to fly to Sweden. Funny, but it costs only a fraction of that to fly to anywhere in Europe, but never mind. All five showed up at the airport to meet her plane, and when she wasn’t on the flight, they all met each other for the first time and realized what had happened. :smiley:

Moral of the story: Don’t send hundreds of dollars to someone you’ve met on the Internet.

Well, that story gets better. It’s been in the news that those 5 Swedish guys were not really in contact with a Thai girl like they thought. They were actually corresponding with a fellow Swedish man named Gunnar who was posing as a Thai girl on the Internet. He’s apparently based here in Thailand, and when he’s posing as a Thai girl, he claims to have lived in Sweden as a child, and so that’s how “she” can speak Swedish. Says her sister lives in Sweden with a man named “Gunnar,” whom he poses as, too – Gunnar as Gunnar – so he corresponds with his marks as both a version of himself and the Thai girl. Slick! :smiley: A German did this same thing some time back and ended up in prison here.

And now for something completely different. Never mind all the Thai-girl-done-me-wrong websites, which seem to be rapidly multiplying. Below is a website started by a farang (Western) man who got dicked over (so to speak :D) by the Thai ladyboy he married. Yes, he did know she was a ladyboy.

Be warned, this is very, very NOT SAFE FOR WORK, as the main index page shows the ladyboy in question in all her, er, glory: www.chompooladyboy.com/index.html

Their wedding photos actually look rather nice, though.

So, slow elephant news day?

:slight_smile:

Stickman just posted a great story written by a sex tourist. It’s quite good and not what most people would think. Read it here.

You know, my toes have been grievously straight recently. So any stories you feel like posting (with or without identifying details changed or removed), go right ahead.