Answer ''Yes'' to positive questions

Answer ‘‘Yes’’ when someone asks you a positive question, I go first, Do people water plants everyday?

yes because watering plants is an everyday thing, even if it’s not done every day.

Are you going to ask another question?

Do cats like to play with cat toys?

Yes.
Is the pope catholic ?

No

Does 2 plus 2 equal 4?

Yes!

Martini & Rossi on the rocks? :smile:

You can only answer ‘‘yes’’ to positive questions, not negative questions, you lose.

No is incorrect anyhow. The Coptic Orthodox Church adheres to the Nicene Creed, so their pope, in colinfred’s link, would definitely belong to the universal (catholic) Church. I’m not aware of any Church that has a pope (which is a form of address and not an official title) and does not accept the the Council of Nicaea. Note that catholic is not capitalized in pjd’s question.

I don’t want to ignore burpo_the_wonder_mutt’s question about Martini and Rossi, so I will leave that open because I can’t answer that in the affirmative :slight_smile:

In Play:

“Martini & Rossi on the rocks? :smile:

Yes
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBLMbJnN69c)

Does a bear poop in the woods?

Oh, yes!

Don’t you just love that musical super-group with Anderson, Squire, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe?

Yes! Especially Close to the Edge.

Does a supernaturally themed board game take its name from positive affirmations in French and German?

Oui! I mean, Ja! I mean YES!

Isn’t it a good thing McCartney didn’t title that song just, “Terday”?