Anti-Feminism

So when he said he was responding to a link that someone else posted in this thread, he was thinking of a link that he had posted in a different thread?

Wow. That’s…really something.

I hadn’t read the thread that jsgoddess is referring to, but I just did a search and it looks like this is it: Black men as “canaries in the coal mine”.

While this isn’t obvious from the thread title, much of the OP is about the “Be it resolved: Men are obsolete” debate and a video Karen Straughan made in response. So this wasn’t something LinusK mentioned in passing, it was the subject of a thread that he started less than a month ago. Skimming that thread now, it looks like everyone who replied to LinusK’s question about whether men are obsolete either said no or that the question didn’t even make sense to them. But in his mind this somehow transformed into someone in this thread arguing that men are obsolete.

This exchange from the other thread also seems to have been the basis for his “if all men suddenly disappeared” post in this thread:

The big difference is that Shodan was obviously making a joke when he said that women needed men to kill bugs for them, while in this thread LinusK’s remark about women freaking out about roaches was apparently intended to be taken seriously.

I knew that LinusK had become a one-trick pony on the subject of the evils of feminism, but this is getting into Twilight Zone territory. He just keeps repeating the same things over and over again, regardless of what other people are actually saying and seemingly without remembering that this has happened before.