Anti-Semitism on College Campuses

I think you are, at best, unintentionally misunderstanding the claims being made. I do not claim you’re the only human being on earth to misunderstand (unintentionally or otherwise) what anti-racist folks are saying. Asking you to quote anyone prominent in anti-racist circles is to help you realize things like:

It’s a very common claim, of course, that “racism” means “systemic racism” or “institutional racism.” This is entirely a matter of definition, not substance, and folks who make this claim IME almost always clarify that there’s a distinct phenomenon of racial prejudice which is also harmful. The claim is often misunderstood, and IME most often by thinking it’s a claim of substance.

I explored these ideas in some detail in this thread: Systemic Oppression, Personal Bigotry, and Jerkiness

The claim that defining racism as systemic racism leads to antisemitism is completely unsupported. Asking you to find anyone significant who’s making the claims you believe they make will hopefully lead you to a better understanding of the nuances of anti-racist ideas.