Anti-trump campaign slogans for video advertisement

I’ve been thinking about how to “sound bite” Trump’s miserable policies. The slogan I’m currently favoring is “Trump wants to turn the US into China,” with photos showing China’s terrible pollution, Jailed journalists, awful factory conditions, environmental disasters, incredible poverty, cronyism, etc.

Any thoughts on a better way to sum up this disaster of an administration?

One video clip montage I picture:

FDR: …a date which will live in infamy…
JFK: …the greatest danger would be to do nothing…
RWR: …tear down this wall…
GWB: …we stand together to win the war against terrorism…
DJT: …President Putin was extremely strong and powerful…

Preferably with a bit of subtle sound engineering to highlight the alphamaletude of the first four and enhance the contrast to the omegamaletude of the last. Could be played for WTF? mockery by adding a record-needle screech at the end.

Still too weak, I would go with “If you are not white and rich, Trump wants you dead.” Videos of Puerto Rico, the car running into the crowd in Charlottesville, babies being snatched at the border, police killing people of color, interspersed with rich white guys from his administration grinning and laughing.

That’s what went wrong in 2016, not enough race hysterics.

I like this, and there are other moments that could be alternates (there are hundreds):

DJT: Grab 'em by the #ussy
DJT: No collusion…
DJT: Russia Russia Russia! (in the best Jan Brady “Marsha Marsha Marsha!” voice)…
DJT: Buh-leeve me!..

… followed by the crowd chanting “Lock him up! Lock him up!..”

As for slogans - “Trump. He is lying to you.”

Sounds like a way to turn the Chinese-American vote against Trump’s opponent and also make the Ds look jingoistic/our-country-is-better-than-others-ish.