Anti Trump riot in California - Seriously?

Also, redundant and repetitious…

I was repeating Jophiel’s terminology for emphasis. Please forward any grammarial complaints to him/her.

I suppose my main point is that the protest was indeed violent and out of control, and that protests such as that should be condemned and not excused, minimized or tolerated.

I don’t think anyone was excusing the behavior. By the same token, using language purely intended to evoke an emotional response – such as calling it a riot – isn’t helpful. It wasn’t a riot by any normal definition and the only reason to call it one is to exaggerate to inflame opinions. Which puts us right back at the beginning.

Not to mention non-dispersed.

Check out the young democrats in this video.. Teaching their kids to hold Bernie Sanders and yelling “F*** Y**” to Trump people. Holding the Mexican flag and calling them “punta” which I guess means faggot in Spanish.

Wow, some values in those young democrats.

Well if the mainstream media would report this we wouldnt have to go to outside source would we? You can bet that if republicans were doing this the liberal press would be all over it.

Yeah, I’ve always wondered about that. It reminds me of the protests years ago over immigration policies and all you saw were Mexican flags from people who supposedly were proud to be Americans? What the hell is that?

Do they really want Enrique Neto and the IPR party controlling things?

But then as it is Mexicans living in the USA are badly needed to send money back home to Mexico.

Tell me about it! You should see all the Irish flags around here in Chicago. It’s like, are you guys proud to be 'Muricans or what?

New York Times. (I burned one of my free views on this. I hope you appreciate it.)

ABC News.

CNN.

I’m not going to bother to link to reports from KTLA, The Los Angeles Times, CBS News, Newsweek, KABC, and so on and so forth.

I remember watching those protests when I was working in downtown Chicago, and I had a coworker react the same way you are, “what’s the point of this”, “why are they marching”. I explained it like this:

I am from Chicago. I was born and raised here and have lived here all my life. Its expensive to find a nice place to live in Chicago and it can be very difficult if not impossible to park near where you live in many parts of the city. Now if everyone who isn’t from Chicago, who came here for the opportunities for work and for everything else the city has to offer, would just leave and go home then I’d have a much easier time finding a great place to live for a reasonable amount and would be able to park anywhere I want.

I said that is essentially the argument that the anti-immigration people are making, that their lives would be easier if they didn’t have to compete with people from other countries. That is the attitude that they were marching against. The attitude that nobody should be able to take advantage of the opportunities of this country unless you were lucky enough to be born here.

Marching with the flags of their countries of origin was a way to illustrate just how much of the fabric of our society is made up of people from all over, and how much we stand to lose if we shut our doors.

You may not agree with this viewpoint, but its not really that hard to comprehend where they were coming from.

Believe it or not, it’s possible both to be proud of your homeland AND proud of your ancestry. At the same time.

So, one more time – why are Democrats in general, and Hillary in particular, responsible for this criminal activity?

It appears that Mexican nationalists were waving the Mexican flag while desperately trying to stop the free speech of a U.S. presidential candidate in the U.S.A… Immigration laws and free speech must not matter to these rioting protestors.

The protestors chose to riot as their way of making U.S. voters aware of what will happen if the U.S. voters do not accept the Mexican nationalist’s presidential choice as their own.

The government didn’t stop trump from speaking, so no free speech violation there, and he did in fact speak, so he wasn’t actually stopped by anyone, now was he?

Also, the protesters have free speech as well, as evidenced by the fact that the government didn’t stop them. Why do you think only Trump enjoys free speech protection?

You really don’t understand the concept of freedom of speech do you? It doesn’t only apply to the people you like, it applies to everyone, and it only limits the government’s response, not other citizens. Whether you like it or not.

Fear not: when I don’t vote for Trump in the general, it won’t be because some idiots threw a few rocks in LA (er, excuse me, Costa Mesa), sometime back in May.

Also, shouldn’t you be blaming this on the “Democrat Collective”?

Sure, but when I don’t vote for Clinton in November, it’ll totally be because she mind-controlled some people into throwing rocks or somethin’.

When I don’t vote for whomever the Republicans put up, it will be, in part, because I am attempting to suppress Donald Trump’s freedom of speech.

(Misunderstanding Freedom Of Speech Fever: Catch It!)

They aren’t trying to make the USA a part of Ireland. That’s the difference. Which is obvious.

Throwing rocks and other forms of assault are not free speech.