Any Tacoma dopers willing to help me out (ComicCon ticket wanted)

As I mentioned in a recent thread, I am going to be visiting Seattle in March/April for work. One of the things I wanted to do was to get to Emerald City Comic Con on the last weekend in March. Unfortunately, by the time I had all our travel details sorted, all the online Saturday and Sunday tickets have sold out (I won’t have time to go on the Friday, as I will be on the training course I am attending).

However, there may be some Sunday tickets at Fantasium Comics (1500 S. 336th St., Suite 12-A, Federal Way, WA 98003) in Tacoma. They can only sell tickets in person - I tried emailing. There would have to be a second visit in March to exchange the ticket for a pass, although I may be able to manage that.

If a doper was able to help me out by purchasing a single ticket for me, I would be very grateful. I can remit the ticket cost ($30 USD) via PayPal, plus some reasonable expenses, and a suitable compensatory drink as thanks.

So if anyone is able and willing to help, I’d be extremely grateful. Respond via thread or PM.

When did you contact them? According to their website, all their tickets for Sunday only are sold out already.

That was yesterday - ah well, c’est la vie.