Any updates on FULL approval from the FDA?

I have an anti-vax friend who for the last few months has been saying, “But it hasn’t been fully approved by the FDA!”

I asked him today if he would now receive the vaccine. He came up with a different reason for not receiving it. :roll_eyes:

Commence goal-post move in 3…2…1…

Define “fair amount” please. Because as I recall, there was very little of this sentiment. Less than 10% of those that posted on the subject.

Woot!

Outstanding news. Now it can be mandatory for the Armed Forces and many other groups of Federal Employees and clears the way for States to follow.

Oh please, oh please, let some airlines have the balls now that there’s full FDA approval to demand that all passengers be vaccinated and drop the “or a negative covid test” BS.

We know from the fall/winter holidays last year that idiots love flying so just that could have a big impact on vaccination rates.

Let the mandates roll!

Op-eds from WaPo today:

Followup question on full approval. Pfizer is approved for children 12 and up, and will soon/eventually be approved for children 5-12.

Does this also mean full approval, or are the younger set still on emergency approval basis?