Any wing chain with regular wing sauce with habaneros?

I like the flavor of habaneros, not only the raw heat. I like the flavor of wing sauce. But the two wing chains near me only offer Mango Habanero and Honey Habanero, respectively. Are there any chains that offer Habanero-flavored sauce that otherwise comes close to the classic Frank’s-based wing sauce?

Failing that, is there a way for me to finely dice small portions of …oh, screw it. Tonight I think I will buy a mass of habaneros and blend them in a regular blender and then dump them into Frank’s, and get mild smoked wings from one of the places, as a base, and see how my blend tastes. Or maybe not, it seems like too much work.

I’ve never seen a chain that has just straight up habanero hot sauce. They usually do the spicy-sweet thing and combine it with honey, etc. like you mentioned.

If you want to take a stab at making your own sauce, try to find a bottle of green habanero sauce by El Yucateco (blue and yellow label with a white cap). It has a good heat, and a good habanero flavor. This might be a good sauce to mix with Frank’s.

I love that stuff but it always takes me a minute to get used to it. Not the heat, first the color which just isn’t a normal color for food, and second the almost toothpasty like texture which doesn’t normally come out of a bottle.
But once I steel myself it is goood!

I haven’t tried this yet, but I’ve been meaning to. My local grocery carries Bulliard’s Habanero sauce. It tastes–to me–exactly like what Frank’s would taste like were it made from habaneros instead of cayennes.