Any WWE fans in the audience? (Part 1)

Nice pile driver. Also my wife and I definitely just went through the Disney roster and figured out everyone’s moveset and what kind of wrestler they are and it was quite fun

The Senton would be renamed the Dumbo Drop.

[quote=“ekedolphin, post:9429, topic:690124, full:true”]

It’s been done, sort of. How about Donald as Panchito’s cornerman? (Sorry I couldn’t find an English version.)
actually, if you have Disney plus the whole 13 episode series are on it … my cousin just watched it last weekend, and yeah that ep was funny … it’s actually the best Disney series in years… I don’t know why it never made it to us tv until now …

Legend of the Three Caballeros is fantastic. I’m a huge fan of the original movie, and I binge-watched the series, which is rather unique in that every episode is a cliffhanger.

AEW Dark Taz/Excalibur moment of the day

Dark Order vs. HFO

Taz: Me and Colt Cabana had a long talk in the hallway.
Ex: Did you sort out your differences?
Taz: I like him just fine. He’s just a pain in the ass.
Ex: I like him too, but I don’t think he’s a pain in the ass.
Taz: That’s because YOU’RE a pain in the ass.

wow, the patriot passed on … I remember him in the awa and Memphis… he got caught up in the steroid mess of the early 90s wwe if I remember correctly … here the brief article… there are probably better ones out there

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/gamecock-great-former-pro-wrestler-del-wilkes-has-died/ar-AALFWFN?ocid=SK2DDHP

Big Trouble Bishop vs. Bear Bronson

Taz: Not many men are taller, bigger, thicker than Bear Bronson. He’s got height. He’s got to be about 6-11ish? Right?
Ex: He’s about 5 inches taller than you Taz.
Taz: 6 12?
Ex: Or 7 foot.
(Bishop extends his arm upward)
Taz: Look, now he’s 7 6! Look how low Brice (the referee) is next to him!
Ex: Wait, so you’re saying his arm, his wingspan is only 6 inches.
Taz: Yeah. He’s got short arms.
Ex: He’s like a T-Rex.
Taz: He’s like a little T-Rex, only he’s Big Bishop Jones.

In case anyone is interested, ROH’s Brody King has a hilarious cameo in the new season of I Think You Should Leave, Tim Robinson’s sketch comedy show on Netflix.

tl/dr; Black’s callup to the main roster didn’t update his “no compete” clause from 30 to 90 days.

Even though he’s established as a heel for attacking Cody and Arn, I hope he doesn’t wind up with QT Marshall’s troupe, The Elite, or The Pinnacle for that matter. He should hate everybody, especially since all the title holders are heels.

WELP stick a fork in 205 Live. They’re having super-heavyweights compete on the show now.

WWE may have spoiled a change in booking for Money in the Bank that may make itself apparent on the go-home edition of SmackDown.

It lists Baron Corbin, and not Shinsuke Nakamura, as one of the four SD superstars in a poll option.

another legend gone:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/wwe-hall-of-famer-mr-wonderful-paul-orndoff-dies-at-71/ar-AAM4j5g?ocid=hplocalnews

you know hogans gotta be feeling old as dirt …

The guy who’s been insisting that next year he’s gonna come back and headline Wrestlemania every year for like ten years now?

I don’t think his ego is capable of allowing him to feel old.

I remember when Mean Gene Okerlund interviewed Paul Orndorff. He kept his back to the camera. “I’m not going to turn around,” he said to Gene. “Cuz every time I do, there’s another divorce. Don’t believe me? Read the papers!”

A truly great narcissist heel. He was also the reason Big Van Vader left WCW. Vader was picking fights backstage and Orndorff beat the poop out of him.

heres a couple more

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-saints-pick-wrestlings-paul-mr-wonderful-orndorff-dies-at-71/ar-AAM4jbz?ocid=hplocalnews

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertainment-celebrity/hulk-hogan-leads-tribute-to-late-wwe-legend-paul-orndorff/ar-AAM5Y1l?ocid=hplocalnews

i wonder why he couldn’t pass an nfl physical…

I just had a fantasy booking inspiration.

Darby Allin’s bio mentions an abusive uncle. I got to thinking which wrestler could fit that role. He’d come to the ring, smoking a cigar, while Darby was gaining the advantage. He’d harass Darby at ringside, jump him after the match, and burn him with the cigar. It has to be somebody who’s middle-aged, not that famous, yet not known as enhancement talent.

It would have to be Silas Young. He’s spent most of his career in Ring of Honor, doing the “Last Real Man” gimmick. He dresses down young talent, calls them spoiled wimps, and always beats them in matches. He’s definitely got the abusive authority figure template.

Tony? Cody?

Stu Grayson and Evil Uno vs Sean Maluda and Popodon

(Stu gets the hot tag)

Taz: He’s flying like the Canadian Superman. Superman’s not Canadian is he?
Ex: Actually, he’s Kryptonian.
Taz: Can’t ever get a straight answer from you.

I love these Taz/Excalibur Moments of the Day. Don’t ever stop them.

David Hart Smith has apparently returned to WWE - he and Austin Theory worked a tag match against two NXT rookies before Smackdown tonight.

So I’m back, kinda, as of this Smackdown. Wanted to see how crowds would change things, and it was a huge change in the feel of the show for the better. Now I have to start watching AEW also, as I have tickets to the 9/22 Dynamite Grand Slam (AEW’s NYC debut) at Arthur Ashe stadium, which is only a couple of miles from my house (and walking distance from my old apartment).