Anybody else going skiing this month?

Headed to Colorado this weekend for spring break ski trip. Looking forward to beautiful views and enjoying time with my family.

I did the same at the end of January with mine, in Stowe, VT.

Maybe the best skiing I’ve ever done on the east coast. Weather and conditions were perfect and we had the entire mountain practically to ourselves during the week.

I’ve skied in Colorado a few times as well. Hard to go wrong. Enjoy.

Where too? We have had good snow. Breckenridge is extending the season through April 27th.

We’ll be heading to Ski Granby Ranch, formerly known as Sol Vista, formerly known as Silvercreek next week. We like it because it’s small, has plenty of ski-in/ski-out condos (we got 4 nights in a 1BR with a hot tub for $480) and it’s north of Winter Park so there’s no Eisenhower Tunnel traffic. It doesn’t have as much snow as most places but it’s enough for us.

Yes, we’re heading to Revelstoke / Kicking Horse for five days during the end of the month. Have fun, don’t break a leg!

My family’s headed up to Lutsen this weekend. Only actually skiing for two days, but that’s all the vacation we can all get at once this time of the year.

Went skiing last weekend in WV, and trying to get a group for this coming weekend in PA. I went to the same place in PA in January and conditions were FANTASTIC! Even better than last year - and 2013 was a pretty good year for the ski resorts near DC.

If we keep getting snow at the resorts, I’ll go skiing again in April and then see the Cherry Blossoms the next day. That would be great!

This year two more steep runs beside The Plunge (don’t cut the corner on the ski-out), a new high speed six person detachable lift, and quite a lot of work put into ski/board parks. And a great deal of snow. You’re in for a terrific weekend!

This will be the first weekend this season that I likely will not be skiing at Lutsen for a day. (I expect to be staying home at Loch Lomond instead where the skiing is fantastic!).

Best skiing so far this season for me was a backcountry run at the top of Superior down Mt. Seeley.

It’s been an excellent season for snow on the north-western end of Superior.

I ski pretty much every weekend from Thanksgiving to April. Headed up to northern VT this weekend to take advantage of tomorrow’s storm. Last weekend was the Telemark Festival at MRG. Next weekend is Maine, not sure what for the last weekend in the month.

Staying in Avon, will ski Vail and Beaver Creek over 7 days.