Anybody up for a holiday round of Haggle?

Revenant: Yes, a deal like that would be legal, if both parties agree to it. It might require some tweaks in my tracking program, but that’s alright.

FarmerChick and any other newbies, I’ll give you one hint - offering info-for-info trades like the one that Revenant and Uncommon just finalized is a relatively safe first move. “I’ll give you a copy of X if you give me a copy of Y,” or some variant thereof. Both partners prosper by getting more information, nobody really loses anything. You can keep doing that until you think you see enough of the rules to start trading in counters.

Thanks for the quick answer!

(Revenant Offer 4) I’ll swap you a look at my Rules #7 and #10 for a look at your Rules #11 and #17.

Okay, I’m off for shopping

Haggle nice kids!

wait! I have rule 7!

nice try

I honestly didn’t see that. :smack:

How about (Revenant Offer #5) A look at my rules #10 and #13 for a look at your #11 and #17?

what about your rules #10 & #13 for my rules #11 & #14 and no worries :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that an actual offer? And for looks/copies/gives? I think it is but it’s unblued so I thought you might be kidding at my obliviousness…

I already have Rule #16.

I’ll do that

Accept RT offer #2 a look at my rule one for your rule #3

NAF offer #1 I will give anyone a copy of my rule 1 or 4 for a copy of rule 5, 6, 7, 9, or 10.

The above offer is good until I say it is not.

NAF offer #2 Drain Bead, I will trade you my green tree for your red tree.

jsgoddess offer #2 for FarmerChick: Trade my Green Box for your Blue Star.

So you do. :smack: Clearly I am not having a good day today.

Already taken one on that, sorry. Offer’s still up, but only for #2 since i’ve seen #1 now.

But i’ll take you up on your NAF offer #1 with your rule 4 for my rule 7, if that’s ok?

Drat! Didn’t see that. This game is moving fast.

Done!

NAF offer 3: Farmer Chick, I will let you see my rule 8 for a copy of any 2 of your rules.

NAF offer 4: Jsgoddes, I will let you see my rule 15 for a copy of your rule 16.

I will accept Revenant Offer #2 for a look at rule #3 in return for a look at rule #2.

(I think you haven’t already done this one.)

You’re right, I haven’t and still would like to see your rule #2, so done. :slight_smile:

What color green are people using? My choice of green seems to blend in.

ETA: Duh. I guess I could just have hit reply to find out. Nevermind!

(farmerchick offer#1) to Revenant a look a my rules #11 & #14 for a look at your rules #10 & # 13