Anybody up in Saint Jerome, Quebec wanna grab a beer next week?

I’m coming up there on business next week and will probably be bored out of my skull during the evenings. I would say Montreal but I don’t know if I’ll have access to a car, so for now I’m assuming I will only have access to places that are walking distances from my hotel in St Jerome.

If you can’t make it out, how about some suggestions for some things to do or places to visit. Google tells me the population is around 25k so there must be some cool stuff to see and do!

How are you getting up there, if not by car?

At any rate, to get to Montreal you can take CIT des Laurentides bus route 9 from the Gare Saint-Jérôme, on rue Latour near the Hôpital Saint-Jérôme. It costs $5,25 and takes you to Henri-Bourassa metro station in town.

Apparently, some things to see in Saint-Jérôme include the Musée d’art contemporain des Laurentides ( http://www.museelaurentides.ca/ ) and the cathedral, 355 rue Saint-Georges.

…Hmmmmm…

Well, I’m flying to Montreal and from there our business manager and I will drive a rental car. So, we’ll have a car but I don’t know what nights it’ll be available, if any, for me to take for an entire evening.

Didn’t occur to me that there might be public transportation… Friday is just a travel day so maybe by hook or crook I could get to Montreal on Thursday night and get rowdy.