Anyone else getting a lot of German Spam lately?

Not sure what happened there. It worked. Really. Try it now.

GT

Hm, no german spam for me=(

Actually it is funny because I use yahoo.de’s ecard webpage to send ecards to a german friend of mine, and I use amazon.de to get special texts, and go to a couple of german websites fairly frequently…so I do get german email, just no spam…

On an email list / discussion group I’m on, there is much talk of a spate of German Spam lately.

Well, I love it!
I’m getting Schpam, Schpam, Schpam, Schpam, Schpam, Schpam, backte Bohnen, Schpam, Schpam, Schpam und Schpam. :smiley:
No. Really. Please stop. Sofort! Jezt!
Arschloche! :mad:

Another 250 or so were in the website mailbox this morning. This reminds me of another spam overload a couple of years ago, when I deleted over 15,000 pieces in about a week.

BTW, the mailbox I’m talking isn’t my personal work e-mail, which has remained relatively spam free (as has my home address); this is a public e-mail address posted on our website, where people can send us questions… as well as all kinds of stupid junk.

My work inbox, which is the sales contact box for our internet site, was German-Spameriffic yesterday, and there were also a couple on my Yahoo account, which I’m in the process of phasing out. Nothing in the Gmail box, though. I guess it is worth it.