Anyone have the Yes App? (Yankees & Nets) It looks like they have a deal to get the games for only $20/month this year

Hmmm, now I’m wondering if I’m losing my mind. Could that Panthers game have been a London game? Lemme check the schedule…

Then why did NFL Sunday Ticket exist at the same time? And was a major selling point for DirectTV? That makes absolutely no sense.

Not a London game, though there was a London game that day which I also watched: Jets “at” Falcons at 9:30am ET. The Eagles @ Panthers game had a 1pm ET kickoff on October 10th, 2021.
(Cite.)

At 1:15pm ET on October 10th, 2021 I posted the following here on the dope:

I can only conclude that there was a glitch in the matrix. Notice how I mention that I didn’t choose the Panthers game; it just started playing all on its own. Weird all around.

Did I hallucinate the game? I talk about Darnold throwing out of bounds instead of to receivers. Here’s a play by play from approximately that time (1:15pm):

11 minutes left in the 1st quarter seems like it would happen around 1:15pm. It seems like I did actually see the game, despite the service not offering it, and despite me not choosing the game from the interface. There were a bunch of games being played at the same time, and that one just happened to autoplay all by itself, without me ever even seeing the streaming service interface.

Best deal for football is the Red Zone. Every touchdown from every game all day Sunday. It was really good a few years ago then they switched directors and frequently barely there on the scoring coverage, but it’s better than sitting at a bar and getting whiplash trying to follow 7 games on different TVs at once. Also the Yankees suck.