Anyone interested in a Kansas City area Dopefest?

Actually, I am in the Dallas area. Not sure why people think I’m from Kansas City.

Well damn! Anthracite said you were from here. I’ma gonna hafta give her a whoopin fer lyin ta me.

–Tim

Tim! This is the police! Put down the crack pipe!

I actually had no idea about Badtz one way or another. The only person I said lived in KC was Ed Zotti. He’s at the Motel 6 in Raytown, Room 7. Stop by and see him sometime to ask - he doesn’t have a phone…

Well, if it wasn’t you, it was Ender. Damn his dirty soul to hell!

I’m gonna have to see about this Zotti character. ::zooms off in zoomy-type car::

–Tim

Well? Uh, what’s up with this? Anyone like the new dates?

–Tim

I can use all the dates I can get. Sign me up for whenever.

BTW, it probably was me that told you Badtz was from KC. But I specifically remember him posting something about driving on 635 near I-29. Maybe he was just passing through.

Either this Friday or the next works just fine for me.

FTR, jdimbert and I live in KC.

We’re just not in MPSIMS very often :).

Homer, you name a time and place and we’ll try to make it… but not on Friday night. 'Tis Shabbos, y’know…

Okay! Narrowing this down. Next Thursday (March 8th), at 8:00, at (insert bar/restaraunt/grille/whatever). Now we just need a place. The Plaza/Westport area good, or should we do Olathe/Overland Park, or what?

–Tim

Homer, sounds good. Of course, I’ll need to ask the wife, but I’ll bet we can swing by.

And our votes go for OP - I know the Plaza is nicer, but OP is closer!

but I live in Independence, MO and my Birthday is the 20th of March. At which point I will be turning 21. ;]

Quantum Grid, you’re as welcome at this Dopefest as anyone could be! I wish you’d spoken up sooner, though, so the date coulda been pushed back so we could have you drinkin… But you’ll get smashed at the next one!

Alright… how about TomFoolreys on the Plaza at 8:00 on Thursday, March 8th. I’ll email everyone about it right now and again on Tuesday next week to confirm. I’ll include directions to TomFoolreys with the email.

–Tim