Anyone know anything about demonic possession?

ralph124c,

As I said in my post if the demon manages to have you die while in possession of your body it gets your soul instantly. An added bonus is the whole ‘gettin out of hell’ for a bit. Plus humans are supposedly made in gods image so what better way to get back at god to take one of his images to pervert and destroy it. Remember demons HATE us so whenever they get a chance to hurt and terrorize us they will.

Demons you just gotta love those quirky silly guys.

Plants of the Gods ISBN 0-89281-406-3 pages 102-105. It refers to it as St. Anthony’s Fire. You are right, I had the wrong saint and misremembered. However, I am not sure why there are so many google references to St. Elmo’s Fire and ergot on the same page often talking about hallucinations or as an effect of ergot.

Okay, this just doesn’t seem to be panning out. The state wildlife guy laughed his ass off and hung up on me when I asked what our state population of Ouija boars is and where I could find them. I did manage to find a local farmer with a sheep named Ouija, but he said she was his favorite of the herd and couldn’t let her go. Not that I wanted it anyway.

The funky rye sandwiches haven’t had any effect either. I should probably mention that I couldn’t locate any kitty brains, but I figured Marmite would be close enough. I even chanted “maroon … maroon … maroon …” in between bites. Nope, no dice.

I don’t (and won’t) use Microsoft stuff for anything, so my demonic possession options there are severely limited. :frowning: And, FWIW, I suspect Republicans mention God too much for demons.

So, I’m back where I started. Maybe I’m already possessed and I just didn’t know it yet. My friends would probably agree.

But thanks for all the help and support. :smiley:

Well… I was hesitant to mention this, peritrochoid… it’s really, really dreadful, and only the truly desperate would take upon themselves the leaden horror of this particular kind of demonic possession. But since everything else has failed… Well, you did ask for it.

So, if you truly want to be possessed of a soul-sucking, mind-devouring, lost-cause demon:

Become a Red Sox fan.

Oh, yeh, so they’re in the playoffs. Big deal. Any victim of the Flame-Hose possession knows that’s just your personal demon’s way of heightening the torment. Don’t worry; you’ll writhe in agony sooner or later – probably sooner. Dashed hopes are a specialty of the Flame-Hose demons.

Just look in the bathroom mirror, and say “Bloody Mary” three times.

Hmm…I can’t remember if that one gets you possessed by something, or if a skinless ghost justcomes through the mirror to kill you.

In any case, let us know how it turns out.

I know a few things about demonic possession:

At least one preacher in my town tells his flock that mental illness is demonic possession.

If you don’t pay the exorcist, you’ll be repossessed.

Though curses are often uttered in reference to email, the phrase “mailer daemon” refers to software, not spiritual entities.

Possession is nine tenths of the law. What this says about lawyers, I’m not sure.

Sorry, I only know about repossessions.