Anyone try Domino's new pizza?

I only eat Domino’s if I can get the Brooklyn style. It’s not very Brooklyn-y probably (never been to Brooklyn to have real Brooklyn pizza) but it tastes a lot better than their normal thin crust did. It’s passable for when you just want some shitty food. But that’s only when I’m visiting the boy in his smaller town, here I can find much better pizza easily and have never ordered any chain pizza myself (but eaten it when others have).

Way noticeable. It’s like Domino’s heard all the criticism about their pizza’s blandness and decided that the answer was to douse everything in rock salt.

I had it a couple of nights ago, so I suppose it’s the new recipe.

The sauce is discernably sweet, almost too sweet, but not quite. We got pepperoni and italian sausage, and even without sprinkling red pepper on it, it was pleasantly spicy. Most places don’t have very spicy sausage.

We got 2 different crust styles, pulled and unpulled (?? I didn’t do the ordering), and I found the unpulled (?) better. The pulled (or whatever) was far too thin and had no nice edge to it. They’d cut it into squares, which indicates to me that it wasn’t intended to have a crusty edge. The unpulled had a sprinkling of something garlicky and salty on it, which I, a salt addict, enjoyed quite a bit.

Overall, it was pretty good. I’d rather spend a fraction of the cash for a double pack of Mama Rosa’s frozen pizza and add whatever I like, though.

This is terrible news, since my #1 complaint about all delivery pizza (and especially Domino’s) is that it’s way, waaaaaaaaaaaaay, waywaywaywayWAY too salty. Like “wake up in the middle of the night with cottonmouth and a sore throat” salty. Like, “pee powder the next morning” salty.

Based on this thread we ordered Domino’s last night, regular crust w/black olives & beef. We didn’t taste any difference whatsoever. I wonder if Manhattan isn’t seeing the change yet?

I should add that I always liked Domino’s the way it is. Yeah, it’s not great authentic pizza, but I accept it for what it is. It’s… Domino’s-flavored, with lots of Dominosy Dominosity. Sometimes you just want some Dominosness, y’know?

I would ask before ordering I guess. **Me **and **Green **liked it better than the original, and **Tanbarkie **does not.