April Fool's pranks gone awry

It was a Halloween prank rather than an April Fools prank but I was talked into something that I never thought would work in a million years and didn’t really want it to. A friend enlisted me to switch places with him in the middle of a love-making session and then switch back again before his girlfriend even knew it. Everyone knows that is impossible…yet it worked perfectly because we had the same build, same type of hair, and same clothes on that night.

We just used an unusually dark room at another friend’s house and subtle cues to stand up and quickly switch places between the bed and a closet. This wasn’t some minor trick either. My part in the bed lasted about 20 minutes with not a single bit of detection on her part. Luckily for me, she was one her period and we didn’t have actual intercourse. My semi-friend and I switched back perfectly at the end and she had no idea of any of it that night.

After that night, some people couldn’t wait to spill the joke and I couldn’t ever figure out if she believed in the joke or just the fact that others thought that it was an outrageous thing to say. She was a friend of mine and neither of us ever mentioned it at all ever. To this day, I have no idea about the motivation of her boyfriend. I just know that it was a perfect joke in the sense that, when I was in, I was committed to it even against my will. Every second made me feel the need to protect myself even more and, in the end, I pulled off something that ensured that at least for reasonable doubt.